Cosplay Photo

Valtharen

I was planning to go as 11, but I can't find a tweed jacket anywhere - I've been scouring charity shops.

I'll be looking again in Northampton, but it may well not happen.

When did you plan to go as Eleven? I've got an Eleven-ish ladies jacket that I'm only planning to wear Friday afternoon. It's an 18.

Very kind, thanks - when I wrote that, I was thinking of ditching the whole idea, until my sister turned up with a Fez and a mop, so as she'd gone to all that trouble, I'm kind of obliged to go for it now, probably Saturday... :thumbup:

If you see a guy dressed as 11 without a jacket, it's probably me

I was planning to go as 11, but I can't find a tweed jacket anywhere - I've been scouring charity shops.

I'll be looking again in Northampton, but it may well not happen.

When did you plan to go as Eleven? I've got an Eleven-ish ladies jacket that I'm only planning to wear Friday afternoon. It's an 18.

Very kind, thanks - when I wrote that, I was thinking of ditching the whole idea, until my sister turned up with a Fez and a mop, so as she'd gone to all that trouble, I'm kind of obliged to go for it now, probably Saturday...:thumbup:

If you see a guy dressed as 11 without a jacket, it's probably me

I'm cosplaying Alice Guppy from Victorian Torchwood on Saturday daytime, so come and commandeer me :P

If the jacket doesn't work for you, I won't be offended, I promise.

I'll be around in my (Day 4) Ianto costume for most of the weekend if anyone wants me for a pic! (That's me in my icon) :)

You are one of my all time favourite cosplayers!!!! If I go a little mental when I see you, don't be too frightened... I've seen your DeviantArt profile as well, you are stunning! *iz jealous >:(*

I'll be around in my (Day 4) Ianto costume for most of the weekend if anyone wants me for a pic! (That's me in my icon) :)

You are one of my all time favourite cosplayers!!!! If I go a little mental when I see you, don't be too frightened... I've seen your DeviantArt profile as well, you are stunning! *iz jealous >:(*

Ah, you've just made me blush! :( Thank you, I promise not to run away :D

Wow, Thanks for the support guys.

Didn't think i'd get such a positive response when I first wrote this post.

Be sure to look out for me both nights so we can arrange the Group Photo.

-I'll be dressed as a typical Weevil on Friday night,

then a Circus "Ring Master" Weevil on Saturday.

See you 2moro!