Question about replacement for Peter

Pumpkinpie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hey

I guess what I was trying to say was, aren't the tickets a bit more expensive for this con than most of the others because of the cost of the Cullens, if we aren't getting a Cullen should the tickets be as expensive?

I totally understand that ME have no control of Peter cancelling and it is unlikely they will be able to get another Cullen to attend at short notice and I know you guys do a fantastic job in trying to get the guests people want to see.

Basically no, it's not simply down to having a Cullen. I know other non-Cullen guests who would be just as expensive, if not more. And to be honest, we don't know how much the others are, plus there's more guests than normal, and they still have to come over etc.

And they can't change the ticket price now. They could get a replacement guest, or throw in something extra etc, who knows.

• Moderators

How about ..

Cullen_2073237659_da63261d03_m.jpg

Charles Cullen!

Charles Edmund Cullen (born February 22, 1960) is a former nurse and the most prolific serial killer in New Jersey history. Cullen told authorities in December 2003 that he had murdered as many as 40 patients during the 16 years he worked at 10 hospitals in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

I reckon he'd be pretty cheap?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Cullen

1. Some guests change their flights and do not go home for days after a con because they like their trip so

much.

2. We are working on guest for up to 3 events in front to try to catch the big name guests, but its only up to a week or two from the event that we get a final answer on the bigger guests if they are free to attend or not. The agents keep the offers live incase something drops out on their dairy and they can attend the event. We are happy to let this happen as one day this will be the way we get one of the bigger guest .

10. We never stop trying to book the main 3 stars of Twilight.

14. The green room is were the guests rest and have food, drink and nibbles. The cost for this room over a

weekend at ET is over £1000!!!!

15. We still believe that we will get all the cast from the Twilight films to one of our events one day.

16. We have had more Twilight guests to our events than any other con in the world.

17. An economy flight now costs £800 for an agent to fly with a guest to ET! Every guest has to have

someone fly with them.

19. At the drinks reception over 600 glasses of wine are consumed!

20. Guest costs for 2010 are stable but are still 3 times what they were when ET 1 started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. So far all the guest that attend an ET have said they would love to attend another ET. Thats 100% of the

guests!

22. An Upper Class flight now costs £8,000 to £12,000 and lots of guests have to have these so they arrive

refreshed and ready to take part in the Con.

23. Some guests have so much fun at the event they ask to attend the next one. This is something we try not to do as we want you all to see different guests at different cons.

25. If we booked Robert Pattinson we would probably not announce it to the fans as we feel that we would sell

out to people that had not supported ETs over the years, so we would try to keep it a secret for as long as

possible, so you, the fans that have helped make the event happen, would get the tickets and then you

would find out that we had him! That way we feel it's fair to the fans that come every time.

26. Some guests, even though they have signed a contract, forget they are even going to an event.

27. Massive Events has not made a profit in the 3 years it's been running, but thats' not an issue as the

company was not set up to make lots of money, but to brake even. So as long as we do not lose too much

we are happy that we are doing the right thing for the fans and running some of the best cons in the

world!

31. ET is the biggest Twilight Con in the world right now and you are all a part of it :YAHOO:

34. We never stop trying to put on a bigger and better Con for you, the fans and if we could book the complete

cast of Twilight to attend an ET we would just go for it!

35. We have a tick list of guest we have had and we plan to get through all the names on the list by the time

we stop running ETs!

These are just some of the points of a rather lengthy list posted by SM in another thread. As you can see, the price of the tickets is really reasonable on SMs part, just looking at the costs of the flights for the guests, let alone the alcohol that us Goldies drink at the drinks reception :(

I have no doubt that SM will pull out an awesome replacement for Peter.

ALL HAIL SM! :D

And he wants you..

wsoe2w.gif

yaayy he sat next to me without me knowing XD

How about ..

Cullen_2073237659_da63261d03_m.jpg

Charles Cullen!

Charles Edmund Cullen (born February 22, 1960) is a former nurse and the most prolific serial killer in New Jersey history. Cullen told authorities in December 2003 that he had murdered as many as 40 patients during the 16 years he worked at 10 hospitals in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

I reckon he'd be pretty cheap?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Cullen

Made me LOL, and my mum was like WHO THE HELL IS THAT? She is so nosey XD

DAMMITT!!!

I meant I'd hide while he's talking and then get out when everyone runs away. :D

In fact I've just decided I'll pass on that talk...I'll stay in my room. He'll have a long search before he find that XD

Edited by HohoCullen

What if they announced Nessie? She's a Cullen. Would people be happy to have her replace Peter? No. So asking for a Cullen to replace him is silly really.

14sfojt.gif

That's a bit rude tbh, I didn't actually "ask" for a Cullen I just put the topic our there for discussion. I said "should we" not "I want" there is a difference between the two.

I actually feel that your comment is a little silly.

• Moderators

DAMMITT!!!

I meant I'd hide while he's talking and then get out when everyone runs away. :D

In fact I've just decided I'll pass on that talk...I'll stay in my room. He'll have a long search before he find that XD

You really think the receptionist won't tell him where you are?

Unfortunately, after reading this forum, he has decided you're first. Sorry.

I suppose that makes up for it a bit...though I would have liked to have met Ashley and Jackson before I die... XD The closest I got to meeting them was screaming for Ashley to come over at the premiere for Eclipse and she walked off.

And HohoCullen doesn't have two capital H's. Only one :D and I don't Ho ho, my name is Holly and I just randomly thought of Hoho and then added Cullen because I like the Cullens XD

Edited by HohoCullen