Latest Trek you've watched

BACYLON

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The directors cut of the motion picture is much better....gets rid of some ropey effects and adds in scenes which were cut and Jerry Goldsmiths score is awesome.

Much prefer the improved version of that than lucas's numerous star wars versions/updates which just got silly.

Oh I prefer the DC over the original, but it still loses its 'ooooh, aaaah' factor after about 5 minutes and just becomes the slowest-paced and most uninteresting road movie ever lol

They had the chane to bring the crew, and more so, the holy trinity back together after years and years, and decided to have them be silent and doing 'wow' faces at the view screen most of the film.

And I prefer the SW special editions :WINCE: My two biggets fandoms, Trek and Wars. The only fan to ever juggle them equally and never decide on one hehe

Oh I prefer the DC over the original, but it still loses its 'ooooh, aaaah' factor after about 5 minutes and just becomes the slowest-paced and most uninteresting road movie ever lol

They had the chane to bring the crew, and more so, the holy trinity back together after years and years, and decided to have them be silent and doing 'wow' faces at the view screen most of the film.

And I prefer the SW special editions :WINCE: My two biggets fandoms, Trek and Wars. The only fan to ever juggle them equally and never decide on one hehe

Don't get me wrong, am a big fan of star wars but maybe it was growing up when the original trilogy were released, that no matter how good the special editions look and sound, am so glad i have the original cuts on DVD, they are and always will be the true versions of those films for me.

The three or was it four different endings to jedi were more annoying than anything else after the original wow factor wore off.

I grew up at the perfect storm age of star wars fandom. Saw the original versions, few years later I got to see the special editions at the cinema, a few years after that 3 new films!

When ROTS came out I was 16. Literally grew up along side each new incarnation, perfect conditions hehe.

Anyway, back on topic... lol

In that case...

DS9 - Crossfire

Kira "It's just Quarks luck that you would be assigned quarters above his"

Odo "Luck had nothing to do with it"

Odo "Make sure everyone knows that they can't just drop by to your quarters to say hello. If someone does, no matter what happens don't make them feel welcome"

Worf: Of course not! that would only invite subsequent visits"

Edited by 1of2

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Potential for epic in extreme proportions :P

Last one I watched (shamefully about 2 weeks ago before I went to uni) was STV - Worst Case Scenario. One of my favourites :D Went through a rewatch, shall start again with that when I carry on

With an now extended extra ten months to run - this threads got the potential to be the biggest in the 'upcoming events' section history!!
In that case, let's fulfill that potential! :D

DS9 - Things Past

Edited by 1of2