Latest Trek you've watched

BACYLON

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching TOS: The Tholian Web

Season 3 was very lacking compared to the other 2, but this was a great episode. Just waiting to get on from work and watch Arena. A guest who we should get is Bobby Clark who played the Gorn. That was the first ever Star Trek Episode I watched.

DS9 - The Begotten

Worf: "Constable why are you talking to your beverage?"

Just finished watching TOS: The Tholian Web

Season 3 was very lacking compared to the other 2, but this was a great episode.

Definitely one of the best TOS episodes overall

Oh dear, I was hoping season 3 would get better lol. I do like TOS, but as someone who grew up with TNG and all the other series (being born late 80s), it's rather dated and I just can't get into it as much. I agree that it was one of the best TOS episodes though.

ENT: the Council, TOS Arena and got Way of the warrior for tonight.

Oh dear, I was hoping season 3 would get better lol. I do like TOS, but as someone who grew up with TNG and all the other series (being born late 80s), it's rather dated and I just can't get into it as much. I agree that it was one of the best TOS episodes though.

It is dated but you can see some where tng got some of it's ideas from. Some very good episodes in there.

Star Trek 6, with a podcast commentary.

Newest one the guys have done. They enjoyed it much more than 5 but as they have seen it loads of times they knew they would. Very entertaining.

As for the film itself, my 3rd fav Trek film after Khan and Contact. Just brilliant. Makes me cry at the end.

This is perhaps my fave Trek Movie. I love Khan, First Contact and Nemesis, but VI just edges it. It has a gritty story and keeps you on edge... At least the first time.

Newest one the guys have done. They enjoyed it much more than 5 but as they have seen it loads of times they knew they would. Very entertaining.

As for the film itself, my 3rd fav Trek film after Khan and Contact. Just brilliant. Makes me cry at the end.

DS9 - In Purgatory's Shadow

Love this exchange!

Worf (about Garak): "At the first sign of betrayal I will kill him but I promise to return the body intact."

Sisko: "I assume that's a joke."

Worf: "We will see."

Edited by 1of2

Worf was so much better in later TNG and then DS9. Especially DS9.
Indeed. I am not at series 6 yet but....

Worf: "I have a sense of humor! On the Enterprise I was considered to be quite amusing"

Dax: "That must have been one dull ship"

Worf: "That is a joke! I get it. It is not funny but I get it"

Edited by 1of2

DS9 - In Purgatory's Shadow

Love this exchange!

Worf (about Garak): "At the first sign of betrayal I will kill him but I promise to return the body intact."

Sisko: "I assume that's a joke."

Worf: "We will see."

I love that section of episodes, and worf is awesome in them. and garak, just love those eps.

Worf was so much better in later TNG and then DS9. Especially DS9.

cos he actually had some lines and something to do, even later next gen he wasnt always used that much, ds9 are who used him to his full potential as an actor and character.

DS9 - For The Uniform

I love the eddison eps!!

This is perhaps my fave Trek Movie. I love Khan, First Contact and Nemesis, but VI just edges it. It has a gritty story and keeps you on edge... At least the first time.

Kahn is my fav but country is well up there, I just love it. but tbh aside the slightly boring TMP and the massive let down and missed opportunity of nemisis all the trek movies are great, I even like final frontier,

A star trek podcast I listen to did another one of their special film commentaries.

This time though, it was Star Trek 5 :dance:

The commentary made it better though, with all the sighs and groans and 'Im having a drink...'

despite its massive flaws and poor budget and effect, I still love final frontier, I lvoe the plot, imagine how good it would of been if shatner had the money and effects. it was a great effort that didnt quite make it, but I still like it, in many ways it felt very much like TOS and what TMP should of been. the interplay between kirk spock and mccoy is fantastic. yes the rest fo the main cast get a bit of a bum deal but they did in TOS also lol, they still got a few nice moments.

"I dont want my pain taken away, I need my pain, i like my pain, it reminds us of who we are"

"excuse me, what does god need with a star ship?"

"this friend of yours, he didnt have pointy ears and an incredible nack of leading his friends into danger did he?"

"actually, this is my first time"

i think TFF gets a bum rap, and many ppl just jump on the band wagon like they do with phantom menace