2 bond girls

indio

I still don't understand why people don't posted guest suggestions in the topic named 'guest suggestions'. As timelord8r said, it makes you think they've been announced.

I wish people could please post guest suggestions in the correct place :WINCE:

Thanks whoever modded the OP.

I can kind of understand guests suggestions turning up in here, as Autographica tends to feature "different" guests and attract "different" attendees, but it IS annoying in other sections. But when MODS start ongoing "who do you want" style threads for every event ....

Whilst I'd welcome an appearance by either of them, I know for certain that it's unlikely Angela Scoular would make an appearance. She has been battling cancer for a couple of years now, and makes rare public appearances. I simply don't think her health would permit her to make an appearance at Autographica. As she is married to Leslie Phillips, I think the opportunities to have her there have been available in the past.

Whilst I'd welcome an appearance by either of them, I know for certain that it's unlikely Angela Scoular would make an appearance. She has been battling cancer for a couple of years now, and makes rare public appearances. I simply don't think her health would permit her to make an appearance at Autographica. As she is married to Leslie Phillips, I think the opportunities to have her there have been available in the past.

shes done 1 signing before for sm

I still don't understand why people don't posted guest suggestions in the topic named 'guest suggestions'. As timelord8r said, it makes you think they've been announced.

I wish people could please post guest suggestions in the correct place :P

to be fair i rarely post in the guest suggestions threads as there are thousands there and i doubt sm pay much attention to them, I always post seperate threads but usually within the guest suggestions sub board

Did you read his post Indio??

wikopedia states that she was suffering from cancer as of march 09. there is no update on how shes been since then.

wikopedia states that she was suffering from cancer as of march 09. there is no update on how shes been since then.

Never rely on Wikipedia for fact - anyone can add/change information.