FOURTY SIX DAYS

talie

I think this section needs more life! haha

So I was thinking do you guys wanna all meet up on the friday afternoon or whatever for a meal before it all kicks off? :D

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/ev...9802&ref=ts also there's this, says there's only four attendees? lol

Who would u like to see as any final guest announcements? realistically gauging your guesses by the other announcements

I'm gonna go for the likes of jessie cave, Freddie stroma <3

freddie%20stroma%20-%20cormac%20mclaggen.jpg yes please <3

EDIT: Also I reallllllllly don't wanna see this getting cancelled gah! lol will promote promote promoteeeeeeeeee <3

Edited by Talie

Was just saying to my friend it's only 7 weeks now wooohoo LOL. I agree this needs more life and two more guests! I def want to see Devon Murray ;) *dreams and swoons*.

I so don't want this cancelled either as it's the only good thing coming up to look forward to right now, after I cancelled Germany and other things for this LOL.

I shall be arriving somewhen in the afternoon, depending on traffic and all of course. Anyone can say hello, but I warn everyone: When I am in cosplay I act in cosplay so I may seem arrogant or a brat which is acting. I am nice really just nudge me askin me to go out of character if you want a serious or nice word LOL

*clicks attending*

5 attendees. WOOP.

Meal on Friday sounds fab. :)

P.s... Matt Lewis would be a DREAM, but I know you asked him about it at LFCC Talie with not the most hopeful of answers. :uhoh:

Edited by LisaMarie

*clicks attending*

5 attendees. WOOP.

Meal on Friday sounds fab. :)

P.s... Matt Lewis would be a DREAM, but I know you asked him about it at LFCC Talie with not the most hopeful of answers. :o

Woooooo lmfao...

I know gutted! He was like hmmm Im real busy september, though im sure he could make one weekend ;) lol

I think meeting up for a meal first would be a great idea. Can't remember Bedford too well, but there's a Nandos opposite the hotel and a Litten Tree nearish which is very good for cheap meals en masse as they have those sort of '2 meals for £5/6' deals. We'd probably have to eat quite early though if there are a lot of us and we all want to be back to the hotel in time for the opening ceremony...

There is a Nando's? WOOHOOOO!!! if it is anything like the one up here (the original one) then I will be finerlicking hours after LOL.

I never eat at night times as it upsets my stomach so the earlier the better and yeaps we don't want to miss the opening ceremony or the drink reception, no chance of that *chuckles*

tumblr_l6aimrf62W1qb89eyo1_500.png

How pretty!

Great sig, wish I was that good with photo editing. WOAH if he'd come it be nice too even I still wish for someone else, even chances are like zero now looking at the guest list LOL

NOW ONLY 41 MORE DAYS... wooooot!

• 2 weeks later...

'You studied with Hermione. You stumbled with Ron. You hid creatures with Hagrid. You laughed with Fred and George. You fought with Voldemort. You forgot with Neville. You got caught with the DA. You rebelled against Umbridge and Snape. You cheered on Gryffindor. You kept up the rivalry with Draco Malfoy and the Slytherins. You worked with Dumbledore. You stuck with Harry til the end. Now it’s nearly over, and now all you can do is remember, and thank J.K. Rowling for the time of your life.'

Following that Talie, I had to post this. This is the winner of Amazons Beedle Bard contest but when I read this I thought that the girl totally deserved to win as it was as if she was talking about me (/any other fandom member, really) Love this poem/bard/whatever you want to call it.

Rhiannon D., age 16, Australia

When I was six, he was eleven

I learnt how to be brave.

When I was seven, he was twelve

I learnt to misbehave.

When I was eight, he was thirteen

He taught me how to cry.

When I was nine, he was fourteen

He showed me how to try.

When I was twelve, and he fifteen

He taught me to forgive.

When we were fourteen and sixteen

I learnt what it was to live.

When we were fifteen and seventeen

He showed me he could bleed.

But growing up with Harry taught me, mostly, how to read.