Anyone else want William B Davis back?

I found William B Davis a really charming guest and his talk was so interesting (could have easily listened to him for another hour). Showmasters, any chance of inviting him back once he has published his memoirs? I still have a few things I'd like signed and the memoirs, when published, would be added to the top of that list!

Anyone else agree?

I found William B Davis a really charming guest and his talk was so interesting (could have easily listened to him for another hour). Showmasters, any chance of inviting him back once he has published his memoirs? I still have a few things I'd like signed and the memoirs, when published, would be added to the top of that list!

Anyone else agree?

Indeed!! he is soooo nice!!!! i woz his assistant on sun!!! that woz my best crewing experience ever!!!! i hope he'll be back soon!!!!

Anyone else agree?

Indeed!! he is soooo nice!!!! i woz his assistant on sun!!! that woz my best crewing experience ever!!!! i hope he'll be back soon!!!!

VIKTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i told my pitboss i could go to the photoshoot but no one was sent to relieve me :'( i was sat ready to bust. i totally wasnt thinking straight for the 5 minutes before and after :lol:

Anyone else agree?

Absolutely agree. I was so starstruck that I forgot what I wanted to say to him. He should definitely come back again and next time maybe I'll remember! :D

Yeah, definitely for me too! He is my major regret of the weekend... I only saw him from a distance and could not attend his talk as I was crewing.... If he is back soon, I swear I'll take at least a shoot and an autograph!! He seems genuinely nice!

And I wouldn't say not to other XFiles guests!!

He was great - I only wish I had time to go to his talk but was caught up in another photo shoot.

Same problem I had....only managed about 5 mins of it and was gutted I had to leave.

Definitely woud love him back with more talks!

xxxx

He was so amazing! He was really nice when I got my autograph, and gave me a hug in the photoshoot ^__^

I didn't make his talk - I was so gutted. Biggest regret of the weekend :P I wish I had managed to say more to him/ask him some questions, but my brain was slowly leaking out of my ears while talking to him, so I only managed to squee and tell him he was my favourite in X Files ._.;

P1030176.jpg

Legend!!

I would love for William B Davis to come back. I had a photoshoot with him and got his autograph. He was absolutely lovely. I just wish I hadn't been so overwhelmed in meeting him (I've been a fan of The X Files for 14 years, so it was quite a day for me) and I couldn't think of much to say.

I'd love to see him back as he was one I couldn't afford after spending far too much elsewhere.

So glad to see everyone enjoyed meeting him :huh:

Same here, I just didn't have any spare cash on the day and to be honest I was seriously busy both days so I wouldn't have had more than a second to chat to him even if I had the dosh. He did say hello to me on the Saturday while I was waiting for my guest in the morning. X-Files royalty!

Oh and Sakuraso that picture is amazing!

Oh and Sakuraso that picture is amazing!

Thank you! :'D

I'm so glad it turned out well, I would have been devastated had it been bad :/ And I'm only a tiny bit shiny~ XD

It's so great that he's so friendly :YAHOO: Yay for nice hugs~~~ ^___^

Totally agree - it was great to meet him! I don't often get properly star-struck at these events, but seeing as the x-files is my favourite show of all time I did struggle a fair bit getting coherent words out lol!! But managed to have a little chat and he was lovely, very chilled out. He was happy to write my favourite quote on one of my photos too "Don't try and threaten me Mulder, I've watched presidents die" :chair: Very cool that he was allowing photos at his desk as well :wub: and didn't rush despite having a big queue. His talk was brilliant too, very funny! On Sunday I went with a friend to meet him so I had another little chat with him, got my words out slightly better lol!:drunk:

fbwithWBD.jpg

William was a great guest, we had a little chat when he was signing + his talk was great. He even posed for a photo with me so I am really happy and looking forward to reading his memoirs!

35367_1340856600717_1210237803_30794602_7787737_n.jpg