latest Guest Announcement - Russell Tovey

Awesome!! I really hope that there will still be tickets available for the photoshoot by 11am ;)

Oh crap, just seen that the shoot starts at 11... but I dont have an early bird ticket. Isn't that a little unfair?

Edited by peeka85

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap, just seen that the shoot starts at 11... but I dont have an early bird ticket. Isn't that a little unfair?

Jason has explained it in the photo shoot details topic. Unfortunately there was no other choice than to have some shoots start before Standard Entry time.

If you want to do the shoot you can still go in early. Just bring your Standard Ticket and pay the difference to Early Bird in the morning.

Ah ok sorry didn't see that. I do understand that you have to fit them all in. I just didnt want to get there too early because of health reasons that im not gonna go into on here!!

So do you think there will still be tickets at say half 10?

I know it's difficult for you to guess cos I know you cant predict the future! But thanks for replying. I will just have to take a chance and hope that theyre not sold out by the time I get there.

Im guessing the same rules apply as normal to people with disabilities? Im hoping the stewards are going to be understanding, like they usually are (not like the last LFCC I went to which was the with the Heroes guests fiasco...but we wont go into that! It's the only time I've not been treated well so I know it was a blip!)

Thanks David. :)

• Moderators

Yes I can certainly guarantee that a lot of lessons have been learnt from that and previous shows, and there won't be anything manic like that happening. You have no need to worry ;)