Pre-Orders Autographs serves if you cannot make the event

• Showmasters Admin

Pre-Orders Autographs serves

if you cannot make the event try this to get your autographs we ship world wide

this is to help all Autograph collectors .

we can guarantee that you get the Autographs you order as we will be looking after your order Personally ourselves :wub:

This serves is very simple if you want to buy an autograph from a guest thats attending any of the events we run all you need to do is contact us though this email address derek@tenthplanetevents.co.uk

The price of the Autograph will be the same as what it would cost at the event , plus a £5 extra charge for this serves plus £2 p&p in the UK

if you need it to be dedicated this is also posable and will costs another £5 extra

if an Autograph show price is £10 it will cost you £17 total to your door

if you wanted the same Autograph dedicated as well then it will cost £22 delivered to your door

if you order more than one item it will not cost you more postage money the £2 will cover 1 to 10 items

we manly run events, but we also know some of you cannot get to all the events we run so we are offering you this reliable serves to help all the collector every were

if your order has to be shipped abroad please state were it need to go to and our people will get back to you with the price, also if you want it Insured as well please ask for the cost for this too

if you want to know more please do contact derek@tenthplanetevents.co.uk

we hope this is of help to you :wub:

jason :wub:

Bloody hell I was just about to start a new topic concerning pre-orders and then I see this.

I would very much like my cover of Sugarrush signed by Lenora Crichlow as I am under the impression that she is only doing the Saturday (I will be there for Sunday) if she was doing the Sunday then this would be no problem for me as I could get the signature in person.

Whens the latest I can send the cover and can I be assured that once I pay the money then when the dvd cover it will all be ok?

This would be my first ever time in pre-ordering and as a complete novice I just need to ask these questions for my own peace of mind.

Please e-Mail Derek at the address Jason gave above. He can give you answers to that.

Have just emailed, decided I will pay by cheque because at least then I know that the cheque will be accompanied with the cover.

Am just waiting to hear back now.

I wasn't aware you could get personal items signed via the pre order service. Can someone please clarify?

If you want one of your own items signing it is no extra charge, you just have to pay for the postage to get it to us. The only time there may be an additional charge is if the show has added one (usually sporting items). All other charges remain the same as if you were pre-ordering a photo from the event.

Please remember to send the item in plenty of time and include the instructions of who is to sign what with it.

Any other further questions please see the website or email derek@tenthplanetevents.co.uk. This is also where you can place orders.

Thanks

Zoe - 10th Planet events

Hi

Ordered my Mike Tyson and Bill Shatner autographs today as can't make it this year :lol:

Shame I can't be there but I am getting a little excited about the prospect of still getting the two autographs I would have got if I had been going.

Thanks Tenth Planet

Keep up the good work

:o:WAVE::WAVE:

Enjoy everybody who is going cant wait to see the post your photo thread!!