LFCC Crew Confirmations

Too Tall

i was just wondering if there is any news on the hotel the crew are gonna be staying at for next weekend cause i haven't heard anything or received an email yet?

When the emails are sent out it will be posted on here by Too Tall. Until then you'll need to have a bit of patience as everything is still being finalized with the hotel, room buddies, amount of rooms needed etc.

i was just wondering if there is any news on the hotel the crew are gonna be staying at for next weekend cause i haven't heard anything or received an email yet?

When the emails are sent out it will be posted on here by Too Tall. Until then you'll need to have a bit of patience as everything is still being finalized with the hotel, room buddies, amount of rooms needed etc.

Can you give an idea of area? it's impacting travel plans already as ticket prices change.

Eesh I'm not sure what's happening but I never got my confirmation email and Too Tall had to confirm on facebook, and I haven't received this hotel email either..... Do you think it would be ok if someone just forwarded the email to me if I gave them my email address? It's just the Showmasters one's don't seem to be coming through....

not got mine, and i'm normally one of the first. I've changed email addresses and telephone numbers so i sent an email the other day asking to change my details as i got rid of my blackberry so i think it may of gotten sent to my old email address.

just managed to reload my emails back on to my blackberry before i send it away.

so i have the info.

Edited by amyxx

TT should be on here tomorrow so he will probably see this. Emails are personalised for each crew member, so I am hesitant to send on mine unless TT asks me to (then I am happy to)

You could email too? Then they can just reply back to your email so it shouldnt have problems getting to you then. (A long shot, but it hasnt gone into your spam box or anything?)

• Showmasters Admin

No my spam box is empty too...

No worries Rhi, I'll just email the crew address again (I just didn't want to pester them!) Thanks for your help

As I said in reply to you email to the crew email. The confirmations come from Andrew, that's who you should be looking out for an email from. If you still haven't got one, please email him. I gave you his email address on facebook a while ago.

• Showmasters Admin

(sorry, assumed she would have had Andrews email if you had previously emailed her anyway. I didnt like to put Andrews email address on the forum)

Rhi,

That was the right thing to do. I'd not put anyones personnal email address on here without their permission.

Rhi: Yeah, sorry I didn't mean for you to be in an awkward position - I thought the hotel email was just a general one to all crew members with the hotel name etc

Too Tall: I emailed Andrew but didn't receive a reply which is why I emailed the crew address again.

I've emailed him again now though. Thanks

Hi Lena, Really not a problem :P

TT is my forum boss :WINCE: Didnt want him thinking I was about to give out private emails lol :WINCE:

Thats okay, perhaps Andrew was just swamped, we are waiting for another email from him anyway, so perhaps you were going to get yours when the next "wave" went out

They are crazy busy organising at the moment, hang in there :D See you at the weekend :P

• Showmasters Admin

I've let Andrew know about this thread.

But it seems to be your email address that's the problem Lena13 as everyone else got it OK. an dI know Andrew has been replying to every email request he gets.

Yeah I know how busy everyone gets, especially this close to an event!

I have the email now - apparently it was the 3rd time of sending :lol:

It would just have been my worst nightmare to have got there and not know where I'm staying....I'm jinxed when it comes to travelling!

So Rhi and TT thanks for all your help and patience and I'll see you this weekend :P