Hub 5 Countdown

EternallyEnchanting_

I haven't packed yet, I won't do it until Thursday night or more than likely early Friday morning. I've got my train tickets now, jeez I left it far too late, and they were expensive.

xxx

YAY someone else in my position!!!

:D I never pack until very close to going anywhere, I pack the bare minimum. Regarding the train tickets, I hope to be driving by the next convention (if there is one) as the price is just shocking these days. I've been learning a year, but I'm determined to pass one of these days. Hurrah for the automatic car. :D

xxx

I'm usually packed about 2 months beforehand, apart from the things I can pack the day before. And I usually have my train tickets a month beforehand, so this is very irregular. But I've been SO busy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just smashed through my packing in under an hour, after mush fussing, faffing packing, unpacking and repacking the case. I probably drove everyone on my Facebook insane with the ammount of suitcase related status updates I've posted today as well.

At least I'm done now, even if Gwen is wearing Converse's cos the boots won't fit in the bag without breaking the vodka bottle. =)

I just smashed through my packing in under an hour, after mush fussing, faffing packing, unpacking and repacking the case. I probably drove everyone on my Facebook insane with the ammount of suitcase related status updates I've posted today as well.

At least I'm done now, even if Gwen is wearing Converse's cos the boots won't fit in the bag without breaking the vodka bottle. =)

Have you tried putting the vodka bottle in the boot? I've had to do that before with a JD bottle :)

I need to get packed tonight as it'll be the last night I'm home between now and Friday. I am so not ready for this one!!!

I've cut my hair for my Moriarty cosplay. All that's left is packing! I should probably look up train times too, since I'm coming from work tomorrow. :thumbup:

are you coming as, suit moriarty at the end of the great game, or pretending to be gay moriarty from earlier in the episode?

I've cut my hair for my Moriarty cosplay. All that's left is packing! I should probably look up train times too, since I'm coming from work tomorrow. :P

are you coming as, suit moriarty at the end of the great game, or pretending to be gay moriarty from earlier in the episode?

"pretending" to be gay. CHA!!!

Anyways.... just bought my train ticket! Just gotta pack :D

cool, i will NEED, a photo with u lol, hope u don't mind :).. i wonder if any one else is doing #sherlock cosplay, like cosplaying sherlock or John?

Sort of :lol:

Sherlock and John t-shirt on Friday afternoon, this image:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/519989.html

And I've made a load of Sherlock and Who badges, the Sherlock ones look like this:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/523112.html#cutid1