Recorded Delivery

Last year the online shop said the same thing about recorded delivery so on the run up to LFCC I always made sure either I was in for the post or some one else was so I wouldnt have to make the trip to the parcel office to collect it but when tickets came is was just normal 1st class post.

Will it actualy be recorded delivery this year?

Thanks

they all have reccorded delivery but sometimes the postman decides just to put it through the letter box when no one is home and sometimes decides to wait 3 weeks before delivery a first class letter. had alot of issues this year with mine but all down to royal mail.

everything sent out was sent reccorded though

I got mine a few weeks back and the mailman just dropped them off. I guess they don't know what 'recorded' means in the German mail system? *shrugs* As long as I got them, I'm a happy camper :)

Going from own experience: It varies.

I've had to sign for them and I've had a mailman looking for the return receipt (thinking it was a Einschreiben Rueckschein). Most seem to have treated the letter as Einwurfeinschreiben - so the postman signs that he dropped it off in your mailbox.

I've asked at our local mail stop because I was curious and was told than normally UK recorded delivery equals German Einschreiben, so you would have to sign for it.

Yeah, that's what I had figured - but I guess our local mailman went with Einwurfschreiben and just signed that he had left it with us. But, like I said .. woot to getting the tickets and I really don't mind that I didn't have to hang around, waiting to sign something :YAHOO: (I hadn't expected to receive the tickets that early as it is)