Being Human Guests / Michelle Forbes

Avengers7

Both were brilliant, very nice and chatty - willing to spend time talking to the fans. Both were saying how disappointed they were when the con was cancelled.

Another con would be great, if not please keep the Being Human guests coming to events as they and Michelle Forbes made my weekend. :smile:

Judging from the photos Michelle Forbes is smoking hot right now - more so than 20 years ago!

BTW Escape from LA is a guilty pleasure for me too - love me some Snake. I just wish Carpenter had written an original story rather than a virtual remake. As I've said to Nicky before, I would have given a lot to see Escape from Earth made.

Judging from the photos Michelle Forbes is smoking hot right now - more so than 20 years ago!

BTW Escape from LA is a guilty pleasure for me too - love me some Snake. I just wish Carpenter had written an original story rather than a virtual remake. As I've said to Nicky before, I would have given a lot to see Escape from Earth made.

she is smokin! and her dress sense was very good ;-)

and she is such a nice person also! I was very impressed, she was lovely

i love the end where he just resets the eath back to the stone age and lights up a fag lol

was escape from earth ever on the cards lol?

i love the end where he just resets the eath back to the stone age and lights up a fag lol

was escape from earth ever on the cards lol?

Yes I like that bit too. Completely ripped off from the first one of course - but I liked the idea that Snake would send the world back to the dark ages. It seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

Escape from Earth was on the cards very briefly - if LA had have done good business at the box office, we might have seen it - maybe. But the boats sailed now unfortunately :P

Michelle was lovely wasn't she, an amazing lady all round :D

Michelle was as you say an amazing lady - looking fantastic (wish I'd look that good at that age) and really nice to talk to and said hello and smiled at us when we saw her in the morning.

She made my Partners weekend just like Tom Paris made mine!!!

;);):P

Showmasters please bring her back to another show!!!!!