Alan Rickman <3

Sarah_Cullen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't undersand his attitude. It's not like it was only one role and that's it. He played the characther for 7 movies so it's choice. He's famous as Snape and earned a lot of mony thanks to the movies so he could sign Harry Potter stuff.

technically 8 movies! lol

• 2 weeks later...

I don't undersand his attitude. It's not like it was only one role and that's it. He played the characther for 7 movies so it's choice. He's famous as Snape and earned a lot of mony thanks to the movies so he could sign Harry Potter stuff.

technically 8 movies! lol

you set it straight Talie! haha

i think that the attitude he has is observant towards younger people. he might not want people to jump on the bandwagon because something is mainstream if you understand, this isnt me being offensive.

I loved his role in Dogma and also a not too well known one i love is Blow Dry. He played the partner of a woman who turned gay and ran off with their contestant in a hairstyling competition. its a marvelous movie. I think he'd prefer to sign for one of those two over Harry Potter because the person wouldn't just know him as Snape. i think it's possibly just because he is labelled as his character. When i showed someone a picture of me with Matthew Lewis, straight away they said 'It's Neville'. If that helps people understand a bit more, i'm glad to be of help.

I stand by Mr Rickman <3

Nah I love Alan rickman he's brilliant in loads of great films (he is ace in dogma lol) however I just think it's a bit harsh to just dismiss all HP fans, I mean I can't imagine him turning like my book away for instance? which is personalised lol cus clearly its not a re-sell

Nah I love Alan rickman he's brilliant in loads of great films (he is ace in dogma lol) however I just think it's a bit harsh to just dismiss all HP fans, I mean I can't imagine him turning like my book away for instance? which is personalised lol cus clearly its not a re-sell

Could you do a drawing of me with Alan Rickman? Would be sooo cool :D

It will be a cartoony one I must stress that lol but send me the pics u want me to use on FB

talie delemere

Thats cool by me :D And will do, need to find a good one :dance:

Its much appreciated.