Alan Rickman <3

Sarah_Cullen

Hi SM,

I was just wondering what are the chances of getting the gorgeous Alan Rickman for this?

He is my hero and my god, and I love him very much! :D

I would def make sure I was at this event (as well as ET4 and ET5 which I already have tickets for! Lol) if he was!

Thanks xxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he doesn't sign. I always have a letter from his office saying he is doing this or that and can't sign at the moment but who knows. There's loads of autographs for sale (even not all are genuine) so he must sign some things, I suppose. YAY for Banished to get an index card signed, well done :)

On the grounds he steadfastly refuses to sign anything Potter related I'd say the chances are slim to zero.

I was under the impression he doesn't sign any autographs Potter related or not

Oh he does - I got him coming out of the Donmar recently and he signed an index card for me.

And he signed for me at the Premiere for Alice In Wonderland. That was a great moment for me, at the time he was struggling with his umbrella and getting his pen to work, I met this girl at the Premiere who was standing right next to me who has this extra fabulous shot of Alan Rickman signing my Autograph Book and that along with having Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway accompanying it makes it one of my most treasured and most prized possessions.

I heard he doesn't sign. I always have a letter from his office saying he is doing this or that and can't sign at the moment but who knows. There's loads of autographs for sale (even not all are genuine) so he must sign some things, I suppose. YAY for Banished to get an index card signed, well done :)

lol and guess what? That index card is now framed underneath a picture of Snape :)

Nice touch King.

That's fantastic, well done King Richard :0) this really is amazing you got all them, wooot!

*Blushes* Thank you, a whole day waiting in the very poor (but typical) Premiere weather, at one point four of us were huddled under my umbrella ella ella, and everyone turned up I went there with the sole goal of getting Anne Hathaway - the video I shot on my Blackberry when Anne turned up and my response is one of those videos that will NEVER be seen on youtube lol.

But Alan Rickman signing was a wonderful moment, his autograph is on the page after Johnny Depps.

lol and guess what? That index card is now framed underneath a picture of Snape :)

Nice touch King.

Thank you :poki:

Also, I was planning on posting a pic from the Alice premiere but I think a number of issues would arise with that:

A) I would have to ask permission from the cute American girl behind me who took the picture of Alan signing if I could use her picture on a public forum.

:blush: Failing that I would have to ask my friend who was standing next to me who took the majority of pictures (while I mostly shot video) if I could use one of the pictures he took of Alan signing.

C) And probably most importantly, I dont wanna end up people hating me on here, because on the way up to Collector yesterday I updated my facebook status and mentioned how I was going to be meeting a certain Actress and jealousy reared its head which is why I dont mention it on facebook anymore eeeek lol.

Woohooo so he basically is under Snape anyway hehe. I think it's fabulous KingRichard and maybe they allow you to put a pic on, but you don't have to. Totally hear you about jealousy, it's a big bad thing in today's society. So much I didn't post here for months and was ready to leave completely after some rather rude things on here. Now I just ignore them and whatever, why should I stop posting here LOL

Also you see, if they had stood in the rain for hours as well they may have one too.

I can't do with jealousy I just am happy for people, especially when you can tell by their writing, or the why they tell something how much it means to them :-D

SO WOOOOT to both of you :P:D:P

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Woohooo so he basically is under Snape anyway hehe. I think it's fabulous KingRichard and maybe they allow you to put a pic on, but you don't have to. Totally hear you about jealousy, it's a big bad thing in today's society. So much I didn't post here for months and was ready to leave completely after some rather rude things on here. Now I just ignore them and whatever, why should I stop posting here LOL

Also you see, if they had stood in the rain for hours as well they may have one too.

I can't do with jealousy I just am happy for people, especially when you can tell by their writing, or the why they tell something how much it means to them :-D

SO WOOOOT to both of you :dance: :dance: :D

I have my own theories on jealousy but thats something else entirely. Spoke to my friend earlier and he is happy about me posting this pic as it basically is my Autograph book in shot.

The funny thing looking back is I was seriously layered up that day and you can see one of my thickest (white) jumpers in shot I was also wearing my trademark green jumper too plus thermals so as to be protected against the elements which any person who stands for hours on end is liable to be exposed to.

But, thank you Draco its nice to be appreciated :dance:

Here for your viewing pleasure is Mr. Alan Rickman just after he signed my Autograph Book :dance:

IMG_0077.jpg

(you can tell from the expression on his face that he has this overwhelming Aura around him, lets face it he is Acting Royalty to the highest degree)

aawww thank you for sharing hoe amazing is that! I can't ever go to premieres due to living in lovely Cheshire and work and they are always in London LOL. You're sweet posting this up and I adore you for standing out in that weather with multiple layers. Like wow :0)

Hope to meet you at MM2 :0)

OT: it's too fleamin hard to type on the iPhone LOL so sorry for typos

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Oh, mannn, I'm so jealous! It's a good jealous though, a happy jealous! :)

Same!!! I didn't mean I was jealous in a bad way, sorry if anybody thought I was! I honestly meant nothing other than I'm jealous but happy for you/them not that I hate you or anything.

Think he'd be better suited for LFCC - he's been a wide range of stuff besides HP such as Die Hard.

I heard Die Hard was a little ground-breaking film that made a career for Alan and Bruce Willis back in 1988. I even heard it was the action movie that all others are all measured by.

And Alan was also in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Love Actually, Galaxy Quest etc.

no offence but you cant waste alan rickman on muggle mayhem, he is a superstar that loads of ppl will want to meet, Potter holds little interest for me and id be gutted if alan was announced for a potter con.

With all respect to the Potter fans, its common knowledge (as has been mentioned a few times in this thread) with those who collect Autographs or Autograph dealers that if its affiliated with Harry Potter, Alan just will not sign, the same with Gillian Anderson and anything X-Files.

Have just thought of another VERY good example.

Sir. Alec Guinness to many people WAS Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi and will always be remembered in that role even though he was in Ealing comedies and other very famous films Bridge On The Kwai.

When he was alive Sir Alec received oodles of fanmail after Star Wars, Empire and Jedi was released and IF it was in any way Star Wars related would see the bin, theres one story that his wife remembered and was that this kid had written to him saying something along the lines of "I want to join you on your mission Obi-Wan and for you to train me as a Jedi Knight."

Sir. Alec then replied to this kid and said "I want you to promise me one thing.... That you will never watch THAT film again!"

(For those of you who think I've written this anecdote to get a cheap but evocative laugh.... You'd be right. But this is actually the truth and if needs be I can do some video capturing and upload it to youtube)

no offence but you cant waste alan rickman on muggle mayhem, he is a superstar that loads of ppl will want to meet, Potter holds little interest for me and id be gutted if alan was announced for a potter con.

With all respect to the Potter fans, its common knowledge (as has been mentioned a few times in this thread) with those who collect Autographs or Autograph dealers that if its affiliated with Harry Potter, Alan just will not sign, the same with Gillian Anderson and anything X-Files.

Have just thought of another VERY good example.

Sir. Alec Guinness to many people WAS Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi and will always be remembered in that role even though he was in Ealing comedies and other very famous films Bridge On The Kwai.

When he was alive Sir Alec received oodles of fanmail after Star Wars, Empire and Jedi was released and IF it was in any way Star Wars related would see the bin, theres one story that his wife remembered and was that this kid had written to him saying something along the lines of "I want to join you on your mission Obi-Wan and for you to train me as a Jedi Knight."

Sir. Alec then replied to this kid and said "I want you to promise me one thing.... That you will never watch THAT film again!"

(For those of you who think I've written this anecdote to get a cheap but evocative laugh.... You'd be right. But this is actually the truth and if needs be I can do some video capturing and upload it to youtube)

Have done a search on youtube and what dya know I have found this anecdote - not as quoted by his wife.... But by Sir. Alec Guinness himself, in his own words which says it all really doesnt it.