Apollo 13 Print

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

This Apollo 13 print is going to be made available to the the fans attending Autographica for the first time ever.

Apollo13.jpg

Apollo13text.jpg

This is a great item to get signed at the event by the people involed in the mission.

And as we have Fred Haise (lunar module pilot), Vance D. Brand (Support crew), Gerry Griffin (Flight director Gold Team) and James McDivitt (program manager) its a great chance to have 4 autographs form the team that made Apollo 13 happen.

There are very few images of the Odyssey Lunar Module and Aquarius Command Module, so this is a great print to have showing the ship at the point were the oxygen tanks exploded.

The prints are limted to 200 and are around A2 size and are available at the event of £19.00 each

If anyone is interested in buying the print and getting autographs from the attending guests but can not attend themselves we will offer it on our pre order sevice.

http://autographica.co.uk/preorder.htm

is it possible to buy this print with freds autograph online as im not attending the show :-(

As per above

If anyone is interested in buying the print and getting autographs from the attending guests but can not attend themselves we will offer it on our pre order sevice.

http://autographica.co.uk/preorder.htm

if I was to order the print and freds auto which are separate in the pre order menu, would i receive his auto on the limited print?

• Showmasters Admin

If I want to use paypal, should I still go via the prepay site? I bought the Star Wars print yesterday, but didn't see any paypal option..

Yes you can pay via paypal but you need to do this through the autographica website.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Dave just to let you know that i have preordered the print and i will be attending the show on saturday where can i pick the print up from many thanks strongy100@ntlworld.com

Edited by strongy100

• 2 weeks later...