ET4 Newcastle Meet Up

Rachel92

I'll probably be going to see it 3-4 times with my friends but I'm totally up for meeting up and going to see it together, but I'm going away on the 18th so it would have to be before then or after the 25th.

I can't wait for Bree's book!! I preordered it a while ago along with the soundtrack. Eeep!! :wub:

It's getting so close now. :wub::D

I hope they announce the premiere soon aswell, I need to arrange transport!

yeah :wub:, would your friends from college mind if i tagged along :P?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the one I'll have up;

16k5nas.png

:) maybe with a couple changes.

I'm such a doofus o.O i just realised all the quotes are from Eclipse.

-headwall-

Are you doing a design for the hoodies for everyone or just like yourself? and by the way is anyone up for the midnight showing of eclipse?

It'll be up for public sale on my cafepress - although I'm pretty sure cafepress advertising isn't allowed on here but I always advertise my sites through my twitter :)

We don't have midnight showings in Ireland -sulks-

I just sort of hijacked this thread :D

This is probably the one I'll have up;

16k5nas.png

:) maybe with a couple changes.

I'm such a doofus o.O i just realised all the quotes are from Eclipse.

-headwall-

Are you doing a design for the hoodies for everyone or just like yourself? and by the way is anyone up for the midnight showing of eclipse?

It'll be up for public sale on my cafepress - although I'm pretty sure cafepress advertising isn't allowed on here but I always advertise my sites through my twitter :)

We don't have midnight showings in Ireland -sulks-

I just sort of hijacked this thread :D

oh well, least you still get it the day it comes out :P

Edited by Alexx=)

woah there really good, but on jenny's there are some spelling mistakes, but I still love it. It's going to be hard to choose the design that's going on the hoodies ;)

I've noticed one mistake with the date, but couldn't find anothers. I've added a few other quotes, so my eyes are all :P when trying to find others. Please can you let me know what they are and I'll change them and re-post draft 2. ;)

Hey, I've just been looking into a railcard, does anyone know it there is a adult one! I'll be 26 for the con so I can't get a 16-25 one and I don't fit in any of the other ones I've seen.

Hey, I've just been looking into a railcard, does anyone know it there is a adult one! I'll be 26 for the con so I can't get a 16-25 one and I don't fit in any of the other ones I've seen.

I haven't got a clue. Perhaps you could ask at a local travel shop?

I'm going to York on the Train next week, I'll ask then if I can remember. I've just priced up the trains and for the end of August it was £73 return. I was hoping to fine out a price with a Railcard to see if it is worth buying.

woah there really good, but on jenny's there are some spelling mistakes, but I still love it. It's going to be hard to choose the design that's going on the hoodies :(

I've noticed one mistake with the date, but couldn't find anothers. I've added a few other quotes, so my eyes are all :( when trying to find others. Please can you let me know what they are and I'll change them and re-post draft 2. :(

erm on the bottom troubles spelt wrong, thats it i think ;)

I will post below some info from their site, you can buy one even if you are 25 (just not a 3 year one) :D

http://www.16-25railcard.co.uk/buy-16-25-r...erms-conditions

Special note

As long as you are aged 25 at the time that the Railcard is purchased, you may still travel at the discounted fare throughout the validity period of the Railcard, even if you become 26 years old during that time. Likewise, 3-year 16-25 Railcards purchased online up until the day before your 24th birthday will be valid for a full 3-years.

I will post below some info from their site, you can buy one even if you are 25 (just not a 3 year one) :D

http://www.16-25railcard.co.uk/buy-16-25-r...erms-conditions

Special note

As long as you are aged 25 at the time that the Railcard is purchased, you may still travel at the discounted fare throughout the validity period of the Railcard, even if you become 26 years old during that time. Likewise, 3-year 16-25 Railcards purchased online up until the day before your 24th birthday will be valid for a full 3-years.

Ah Vampire girl you certainly know your trains! LOL

I think it would be better if we all kept the same design "/

We would look more like a group then lol.

There are quotes from different characters, including Jacob, on my design, not sure about Jenny's though :)

you could probably have a few different designs but maybe have

"Eternal Twilight 4" and the date etc in the middle - that way people could sort of 'personalise' their hoodies?

Just a thought :)

Ok guys, me and Alex have been talking and we think we should decide on a design so we can get the hoodies out the way.

Here's the designs:

Design 1:

dskbj.jpg

or either of Jenny's designs(for some reason the links aren't working) :/

If you haven't saw Jenny's designs I'm sure she'll put them back up :)

I've been sorting out my PB so thats why the links arn't working. I will re-post then in a few days when I'm 100% happy with them.

For whoever asked Most of my quote are from the Cullens. with the background picture being their Crest I thought it would be better to have quotes from just them.

:D