When would et5 be announced?

xkleex

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the announcement by Mark is ALL GOOD, please stop making it negative by assuming payment will be asked for in blood the day before yesterday :WINCE:

At no point in Mark's statement did he make any reference to the tickets going on sale. Just that the dates will be announced, which is always useful for booking time off work, not organising something else that weekend etc.

This is a positive announcement, lets try and keep it that way :D

LOL you know what us twilight fans are like :3 Panic panic panic till it's all okay then sighs of relief

At the moment the announcement by Mark is ALL GOOD, please stop making it negative by assuming payment will be asked for in blood the day before yesterday :D

Just randomly Stuart can we pay in blood?? Say like £10 a pint or something. I'm sure I can spare a pint each week for a few weeks lol :poki:

If you have the money now .. can't you just put it aside for when tickets do go on sale?

that would be the sensible thing to do yes lol but if i have saving i dip into it lol well on the very very rare occasions i have savings lol

yup :D

or share :o (only joking!) I think I need to win the lottery! :o

haha oh trust me im broke broke lol the only reason i can afford to go at all is student loan money! lol My wages wudnt even pay for my travel and hotel lol

Sorry, I only started the discussion coz i wanted to know if there would be another et and dates etc, ive only been to one before and didnt have an idea bout the time scale for these things. Sorry if ive caused a debate about tickets going on sale I didnt mean to :WAVE:

At the moment the announcement by Mark is ALL GOOD, please stop making it negative by assuming payment will be asked for in blood the day before yesterday :o

At no point in Mark's statement did he make any reference to the tickets going on sale. Just that the dates will be announced, which is always useful for booking time off work, not organising something else that weekend etc.

This is a positive announcement, lets try and keep it that way :D

well im am truly positive! can not wait for the dates tba - very useful for me as i get booked up in advance too!

ah dont worry :o

knowing the dates in advance is really helpful, before proms were announced, we campaigned to get a clue when they would be, and showmasters helpfully told us so that we could organise work etc as it wasnt going to be that far in the future.

I love knowing dates in advance :o

we are all only joking about money lmao :D (I dont think you were boasting or anything! lol)

Hi ya,

We actually intend to announce ET5 and ET6 dates in the next few days! :WAVE:

Just tying a few things up and then I will get back to you with dates!

Mark :D

ET6!! Wow! Excited that these are gonna go on for alot longer!

:WAVE:

xxxx