C16 Crew e-mails have gone out!

Too Tall

I sent an email, about crew but never had a response. :(

When was that?

If it was in the last week I may just have not replied yet.

If it was before then, please resend it. We get over 500 spam emails a week in there and sometimes things get caught up in the spam filters.

i have resent it and had a reply thanks x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I've replied too - this will be my first time if I'm sucessful.

Didn't get a reply though - should I have got one?

I think the only reply we get will be after the 'closing date' when we find out if we're needed or not.

(Someone who has actually crewed before might correct me on this.)

I'm actually dead nervous lol, I'll be gutted if im rejected </3 haha

I might add this is because I wanna work in events management when i'm older lol so this is brilliant for me

Edited by Crépuscule

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I have a question. I said on my application that I'd like to be paid in cash not vouchers, would it be possible to change this?

If it can't be changed, it's totally okay! I was just wondering :)

On the original crew email it says you can be paid in cash or vouchers but you are not asked to choose. There is no question on that form relating to payment type.

You don't confirm your payment type until you have got your confirmation email and know which days you have got.

So simply put, if you did ask for cash on your application we would have ignored it, as it's not a question we asked. So there is no issue with changing it, should you be picked.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

As soon as I can confirm the number of crew we will need.

There are a couple of things outstanding at the moment. As soon as I have these confirmed we'll get the confirmations out, hopefully it'll be soon.

I have a question. I said on my application that I'd like to be paid in cash not vouchers, would it be possible to change this?

If it can't be changed, it's totally okay! I was just wondering :)

On the original crew email it says you can be paid in cash or vouchers but you are not asked to choose. There is no question on that form relating to payment type.

You don't confirm your payment type until you have got your confirmation email and know which days you have got.

So simply put, if you did ask for cash on your application we would have ignored it, as it's not a question we asked. So there is no issue with changing it, should you be picked.

Ahhhh I see! Sorry for the misunderstanding! I was probably not remembering it correctly lol

• 2 weeks later...

don't suppose you need any more people to crew the monday? when we applied we weren't sure if we had to be at uni on the monday or not and we've just been told we finnish on the 24th may and also with trains not running from MK to Euston we can't get home until the monday anyways so we will be about.