Dates for Autographica 16

showmasters

Sir Christopher Lee

Micheal Gough

Barbra Windsor

any one from tim burton films and I be there spending money.

You're in the wrong thread dude.

I think he earns Boots reward points for mentioning Tim Burton in as many random threads as possible. :D

I do Keith I get so many points if they take notice of the threads and tims agent gave me 500 points lol.

500 points eh. My good lady has been collecting those points for years and only got 500! Must be worth at least a packet of crisps or a choccie bar lol

• 3 weeks later...

couldn't agree more. Allmost everything is done in london. Since when has Birmingham been in the North! I thought Manchester was north and the Royal Mail have Birmingham down as Midlands! As for overseas visitors finding it easier to get into london, i do believe Birmingham has an International airport with flights each day from every european country ( and a few others). And the hotel is just a few minutes walk away. Lol!

Yeaps it is and Manchester International Airport is also there and it takes about 15 mins by train or taxi to get into city centre, and cheaper than from any London Airports into London LOL

• 3 weeks later...

GREAT NEWS having it in london , can you tell me if there is disabled parking there ?

and pleaseeeeeee can we have some more WW2 pilots , more LUFTWAFFE would be great

how about trying to get LES MUNRO , JOHNNY JOHNSON + any other BAM BUSTER guys together one more time b4 they get to old to fly or we loose them

THANKS

GREAT NEWS having it in london , can you tell me if there is disabled parking there ?

and pleaseeeeeee can we have some more WW2 pilots , more LUFTWAFFE would be great

how about trying to get LES MUNRO , JOHNNY JOHNSON + any other BAM BUSTER guys together one more time b4 they get to old to fly or we loose them

THANKS

You might do better to post guest requests in the Autographica 16 forum (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=220), not sure how much this section is monitored now.

I could be wrong but I believe Les Munro had said that his last visit to the UK for the 65th Anniversary of the raid would be his last. At 91 I would think that the journey from New Zealand would be a pretty tough thing to get through.

The mods still look in here from time to time. But yes, that question may get more attention of other attendees in the other section.

The Thistle is a typical airport hotel, and I am 95 percent sure I saw handicapped parking spaces. But I haven't been there in about 4 years and they did a huge renovation, so things may have changed. Maybe other attendees remember better.

The second page of the access statement on their website has some info, hopefully that helps:

http://www.thistle.com/files/pdf/HEATHI/Ac...%20Heathrow.pdf