• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Enthusiastic Mentalist is a compliament

It basically your an extremely happy randomer :D

Omg I haven't seen outnumbered in ageees. What age did Karen actually start?

oh ok :D I dunno how old Karen was, but she was soooo mini :o so did Jake and Ben :P

Read my new fanfic...its crazy. Alice gets hyperactive after eating lemons. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6019463/1/The_Lemon_Effect and its an entry for a fanfic comp!!!! wish me luck :D

Yum... :D

Even when he growls he looks good xD

:smile: I've been delivered from the wrath of Writers block

hes not grwoling, hes talking about humans being to weak to fight newborns. Kind of a 'well DUH' line if ya ask me. :D

Pfft who doesn't want Cullens :D

My Eclipse Soundtracks On it's way :smile:

2-5 days :D

everyone loves at least ONE cullen.

LOL my nan just said 'whose making the tea?' and I went, NOT ME!!! and legged it. I hid behind the door xD

Haha, I think my stupidest story was when I was little I was sitting at the dinner table, on my legs, and I just fell off the chair. It was like when a tree falls over XD except.. I'm the size of a shrub :thumbup: oh! And I got a big splinter up my nail - that was painful! And many more XD

Ouch!!

I broke my arm because I fell out of a car xD

I hate splinters, I got one from the dance floor at ET2, it didn't stop me though until I was hobbling home.

I think the proudest moment of clumsiness was about last year and a fell over a bag but actually Pirouetted and landed on my feet and facing the right direction, I was so chuffed xD

Oh yea i fell over a cone nearly the same height as me :thumbup:

Oh fun times!

Ouch!!! :/ I've actually never broken a bone, I've come close though :thumbup: when I was a baby a computer screen fell on my thumb, I regularly just loose my balance, last summer I received 2 concussions... Oh how the list goes on XD ... How much money could we get from th injury lawyer?! :D

That's an achievement with high levels of clumsiness, very comendable :D

A computer screen? Oh my word :thumbup:

I've never had concussion :P

I reckon if we put the amount of times we've fallen together we would probably be millionares xD

@Holly

Yea and it hurt like a mother :P

Just to point out I had my shoes off and was wearing tights but yea a piece of wood found it's way through my tights and wedged itself into my foot xD