• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

woah...they are unique :D I like the third and fourth :)

Holly, your photo's are amazing!! Wish I could've gone - red dwarf is just awesome!! :borg:

hey there, Rachel's cousin!!

Woah, woah, what's this about stealing the guests?! :o disgraceful...! (can't I have Peter? :WINCE:)

well you can't have booboo :smile: he's mine :wub:

you can have peter for an hour a week, thats what my mum has to cope with :P

My cousin Becca (Forgot to put in her name the muppet :P) Will fight you for him, at the 1st ET she was swooning all over the place xD

I will not Partake in all this Kidnapping, though if say one of them offered the come home with me I wouldn't say no :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

My cousin Becca (Forgot to put in her name the muppet :D) Will fight you for him, at the 1st ET she was swooning all over the place xD

like we said, she can have him, but Jemma and my mum will have him an hour a week each :P

Yep :P

Does what it says on the tin

Flight Times, nearby places, Train Times, when the convention starts, our plan from leaving my house and arriving at the Hilton

I genuinely think I have a problem :P

oh cool. What about photo files? but I have files for my fanfics

documents - Twilight Fanfiction - then through that is four more folders, and in them is 2 more at the least :D

Ah, hello again,

I was out yesterday at the beach, sadly not sun bathing, I was crabbing, although I didn't actually take part it was more the rest of my family. I don't know why we went yesterday because it was cold and cloudy. Ugh!!

Talking of computers my computer is really tidy, I have files in files in files just so i can find everything. I have my convention folders together and all my photos together. My computer is tider than my room! :dance:

Looking forward to tomorrow, my birthday! :blush:

Having some friends round for pizza and movies.

Talk to you all later, bye :D

Ah, hello again,

I was out yesterday at the beach, sadly not sun bathing, I was crabbing, although I didn't actually take part it was more the rest of my family. I don't know why we went yesterday because it was cold and cloudy. Ugh!!

Talking of computers my computer is really tidy, I have files in files in files just so i can find everything. I have my convention folders together and all my photos together. My computer is tider than my room! :P

Looking forward to tomorrow, my birthday! :blush:

Having some friends round for pizza and movies.

Talk to you all later, bye :D

woooooo how old are you tomorrow? :dance:

I am at my dads in Somerset, and it was nice yesterday. We had a BBQ, then I played with my nans dog Tilly :)

and I am waiting for those pics....lol :P

Happy 17th Becky :blush:

For tomorrow ^^

Yesterday was Actually Ok over here but it was no way near the weather for a BBQ :D

I went to the continental market yesterday, it was really weird because it's always there at Christmas so it smells like Christmas but the weather is warm, it really threw me xD