• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

That's true! Couldn't honestly wait for ET4!! and i can't wait until Paris!! :P

Thanks xx I hope so too, i shouldn't see why i don't get the one i want (Morrisons) because there are like 5 different jobs! :wub:

Just started a drawing of the new princess Rapunzel and her love interest! i'm going to get them to sign it!! :P

:P it would be so cool but as it stands not going to another one till 2012 so he better not come till ET8 when i can go vip (cause the money i will save up over these years)

anyway i have to go to dream land speak to you tomorro, night :P

Edited by BananaCake

I nows got KOL tickets :D

They sold out in 10 mins so it was good I stayed of school for a bit to get them :D

I had a strange dream last night ;) I was like in Poland and then me and my cousin just decided to go to New York, ya know as you do. And then my mum phoned and was like 'when are you coming home' and I had to explain that I was actually in New York. Then there was just this massive random store with Twi, true Blood, Supernatural, Star wars, Star trek, disney things all in it and my friend was randomly trying to sell me a cut-out of a stormtrooper >< It was very strange

You think YOUR dreams are weird? Two days ago I had a dream that I KILLED SOMEONE!!! :D:D

ARGH no replies from work experience so far.

Meh. Very offended by our cover tutor today :L She said everyone was taller than her but pointed at me and said "Except you." Pah. Rude person. XD

I, Mini Alice predicts Ashley and Jackson WILL come to an ET con very soon. I am unsure of which one...only time will tell :D

ASHLEY HASN'T TWEETED FOR FIVE DAYS!!! D: She hasn't even started filming for breaking dawn yet...worried ;):o

Edited by HohoCullen

That's a normality for me :D Not actually but your dream is pos. your future, haha you should have a mass murdering name then :D

Punch them ;) I got mine all sorted, Thanks mum xD

My RE teacher after a discussion of whether you'd sleep with someone for £100000 then went on to say that she'd sleep with RPattz if he offered her £5 and then went to express her love for 10 minutes. I was bloody disturbed!

Awk I could tell you that! They're bound to at some point, it would work better if you predicted a stand in for the hot angel appeared at ET5. Now that I'd thank ya for! xD

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat