• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

The mad hatter would be cool!! ;)

I tried on his hat! complete with orange wig in America! they had it in the gift shop for the Tower of Terror, not sure why though!!;)

I'm not gonna buy Disney licensed Alice costume because every review i've read on it says it's rubbish.

But I am looking at a couple of expensive hand made ones on ebay they are beautiful!! :WINCE:

http://hohocullenisteamgreene.blogspot.com...re-awesome.html New Blogpost about Ashley added!!! Please look (:

I tried on his hat! complete with orange wig in America! they had it in the gift shop for the Tower of Terror, not sure why though!!;)

At Disneyland Paris when I went last time (2007 I think) I watched the parade with my stitch ears on and the Mad Hatter said "Where's Alice? Stitch? What are you doing here? ;)

;) Oh no Becky did they tell you?

Holly that's so cute!!

On the night parade the face characters like Alice wear head microphones so she was sat ontop of a giant mushroom and she spoke to me! she said she loved me tea party dress and did i go to a tea party today!! So cool and i was surrounded by kids too!! ;)

I handed in my aplicatiaon last week so give it till monday that the deadline for yours this week right?

Back to square one, but I have more importnat things to worry about at the moment, like maths and my epic fail in english on my essay!!!

You know that guy from english Dom, who looks like Rob, he did really bad, poor bloke!!! ;)

I shocked myself at these English results :dance:

We did two pieces that we got marked out of 10 for, and then they gave us another mark out of 10 for punctuation and grammar and stuff

Piece of descriptive writing - 10/10

Film Review - 9/10

Overall 28/30 (so I got a 9 for grammar)

Score equal to grade - A*

I was like WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Hi Lucy (: Is tis your first?

Omg another person who has a older person but with the mental state the same as them xD Its the same with my cousin, she's 18, Im 16 but she really is just a girl :poki:

Wow, I should really check this more, took me ages to find my post and see if anyone replied :dance:

Nope, not my first, I went to ET3 too :)