• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Well here's my problem, my mum will let me go but only if I get a job to pay her back the money, I still have £45 left from the weekend and I said could I give her that now and owe her the rest later, the answer..... NO, she wants full payment, and how long will it take for me to find £155 or whatever it is for a silver???

I think I sat next you on the floor in the signing hall yesterday Lily!!! :YAHOO:

I only saw you twice Lily, once after my utter freak out with the hotel booking and the other you were a little bit...tipsy XD

Hahaha it was so good and my mums booking me for ET5 when the tickets go back on sale today :D

You indeed are all lovely :D

Hahaa oh deaarr.. i dont remember that but i do remember seeing you after the hotel booking! :P

Well here's my problem, my mum will let me go but only if I get a job to pay her back the money, I still have £45 left from the weekend and I said could I give her that now and owe her the rest later, the answer..... NO, she wants full payment, and how long will it take for me to find £155 or whatever it is for a silver???

I think I sat next you on the floor in the signing hall yesterday Lily!!! :D

ooo did youu? :D