• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Blimey!

I need to sort out what my final photos will be, what size (i'm leaving it incase we get another guest cancelling) i hope not! ;) What i'm wearing and other bits and bobs!!! :o

That's great news Becky! :P If it sells out will you get a silver because i need to know if i'm going to change groups or not, to be with you all day long!!!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

I will, everthing will be done in time!

Wish i was you Holly and i bet your drawings are lovely, i love art and drawing but i rarely find time to finish a picture all at once! ;) I get annoyed if it doesn't go right so i have to go off and leave it for an hour or so!

We should all bring our drawings and show them to each other!!! :P

My ticket number is 257!!!

Don't worry if you don't! I don't want you to push yourself because of the op and money we'll still try and be near each other! :o

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Right, yeah 257. I couldn't quite remember! :P

I think my mum would be willing to get me a silver ticket cos I explained to her that I wouldn't have to worry about spending any extra money on photos, as it's all in one package.

But we'll see what we get! ;)

Edited by hermycullen

They're really not, Emily ;)

Once I've finished colouring Carlisle and Emmett then I actually have to WRITE the dream XD

Arrrgghhh I really don't wanna put this on the table in art tomorrow. We always have to show our hws to everyone and everyone comments :/ my comments will be YOU'RE OBSESSED!!!

My dream will sound sillyyy....I was at the Cullen's and Bree was there and Alice took me upstairs and bit me XD

I think I will be in noones group except my mums XD