• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hola mis amigos. Soy ver Doraemon en espanol sobre mi portable, es como mi infancia, que transcurrió en España ^_^

De todos modos en ingles.

I got my registration letter ^^ ST71 &72

The hospital thing is suckish but you've now come of age :L But I think it's the same with vets, well it is over here

Yeah great number girls!!! :P

To be able to have owrk experience in the Operating Rooms here you have to be 17 AND 1/2. Freaking 17 1/2, why the 1/2???:P

I have deffo now decided to wear my hawaiian dress to the friday night party, I have my lei ready to go, and I found my head and wrist lei's too!!! :D I may even bring Stitch along too! ^_^

Edited by hermycullen

Hey, my registration letter came yesterday but I was a little busy jumping up and down excitedly to tell you guys hehe. Me et ma mere are ST 69 and 70 :D yayayayayayayayayayayay even more excited now :P

I'm going to The Shropshire Magazine and Shropshire County Council for my work experience :D

Wow Emily! I love your Stitches (not sure what the plural of Stitch is!) !

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Aloha Becky, Aloha Izzy, Aloha Rachel!

Wow Izzy your numbers next to Rachel's!! :D

Thanks Stitch doesn't mind how you spell it!! :D

And birthday Stitch says he would love to come with his partner in crime and cause mischief!! :P

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Hey Rachel Yay!

This time last year I went to Disneyland Paris with my Guides group. Was sooooo much fun but kinda cold but really fun :D

Hehe I could bring my huge George Pig cuddly toy I will have to show you all a picture he even makes noises and says 'Dine-saw rawr' so cute :P