• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

http://xfactor.talktalk.co.uk/video.html?id=11835329899B <--- my friends who made an X factor bright dancing thing XD

Rachel I put on my blog saying that I don't accept hate mail for the fanbook :dance::lol:

Emily I would love those drawings :D

http://twitpic.com/38vpke <--- this made me chuckle :P

Edited by HohoCullen

Iknow i have to go and see it again :headscratch: what the hell happened to jamies hair in the second picture in the book :angry:

:o very dedicated :blink: but would you cosplay someone off Harry Potter for a Twilight con ? :P

ok Holly But the letter to Joe will have a lotta Beeps in :P

Edited by BananaCake

Emily if you cosplayed Harry Potter character at a Twilight Convention you would be killed! XD Hehe I'm kidding. I don't get how people say there is a war between Twilight and Harry Potter fans, because they don't fight!

Oh, so Louise, you were sending hate mail to JOE JONAS??? WHY? He's made Ashley so happy. :headscratch:

Yeah i'd love to cosplay Hermione!! :headscratch:

I used too when we went to the midnight releases of the books, minus the cloak!! :P and i was not going to pay $100 for one when i didn't like the material, the style and the length of them!! :blink:

But i brought her wand though!! :angry:

i am sending hate mail to Joe because he has broke Taylor Swiffs and Demi Lovatos heart and he may be in one of my favirot bands but he is a failure to men and needs to be shot he may make Ashley happy now but soon he will be back to his old tricks

Emily: :headscratch: would you realy cosplay her ?

Edited by BananaCake

I think beind shot is a little too drastic. No one deserves to be killed for breaking girls' hearts, or many men would be killed! Sure, he may do the same to Ashley, and I am prepared that this could happen, but for now she is really happy with him and I support that. He said he's never felt like this with anyone, but he could be saying that, however the fact that he has removed his purity ring seems to show he could be telling the truth, I mean, a purity ring is a religious object, and he got rid of it for his girlfriend! I'm not saying I trust him, but I'm focusing on the present instead of the future. My main priority is Ashley, not her boyfriend who could turn on her at any moment.

well demi along with nikki and katy are mine and he hurt demi so i want to kill him :P but i will be nice as long as you are happy to kill him if he hurts ashley? ;)

Emily: i was think about doing a Ginny or Hermonie cosplay for ET6 even thought i am having trouble choosing cosplays as it is :P

I would never kill him, even if he ripped Ashley's heart out to a level that I couldn't bear to see Ashley in that way. I would only wish to hurt him very very badly, but I'd never have the guts.

And Rachel, by saying 'he should be shot' it would be hunted down with a gun of some time XD

Cool Louise!! ;) i need funds before deciding if i'm gonna do Hermione's casual cosplay!! :P

No way would i ever be able to recreate that dress! i actually don't think i want too i mean it wouldn't look like the original or as good so i don't really see the point, it's just too beautiful! I have the pink flower earings she wears with the dress though! :P

She could be in rehab for the rest of her life, but I would never, ever have the will to kill him. I'm pacifist so it's against my beliefs to hurt anyone anyway. I would strongly hate him for everything he had done, and yes I'd probably wanna hurt him but I'd never have the guts to do it. Its like with Ashley haters (or my friend Jade haha). They say they hate her and that they'd hurt her and send her death threats, but I bet you that if you placed them in front of Ashley they'd be way to scared to insult her. Which is good, because then I don't ahve to have a go at them. ;)