Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Steph: :o what happened?

Holly: oh should you be watching that ? :P

Oooh lala dearrr :L

Steph: :o what happened?

Holly: oh should you be watching that ? :P

Oopps the oo lala was meant to go to Holly haha :L

my dream?? Lots of making out..... among lots of nicer other stuff :) like getting to know each other etc..

OH! So I can't watch an 18 video but you can have a dream about making out??? :D

It wasn't that bad actually :L

Haha Fairplay :wub:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I found my iPod :D

I felt pretty lost without it :P

I had 3 hours of study today, I felt like crying because I had to spend it doing stupid English coursework ><

@Lucy

Katies a d*ck, end of :wub:

Now checkinh UCAS point system, needs 1 a AND 2 Bs plus a B in an as subject for my course, I'm screwed :P

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Sup Fool :P

It was down the side of my sofa, fully pushed down :wub:

:headscratch: What a weird place for it to be xD Maybe it just fell down!

I've never had 6 periods of study, ever, it was just because all my teachers seemed to be ill on the same day :o Its good when you have a little but some of my friends have 28 periods every 2 weeks so they're worse than me :D:P

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

I don't know why it's so difficult to find a job, i'm only applying for x-mas temps! :D

Not at the mo i'm affraid. :P

I'll chat to my friend who wants to come too (it'll be her first) soon because it's her 18th birthday and i don't think that Becky's any closer to coming so i, we. need. help. :YAHOO:

Yeah i thought she'd have found me by now!!:D

I know i'll see who else is announced i mean i really want to go obviously! Is Holly the only one of us with a ticket do you know?

I want to go back to Disneyland California for my 18th b-day to see Tinkerbell! I miss it there!! So there's hat to save up for too!

Let's see how many things i can find that i have to save for!! :lol:

My mum got her coat, but I didn't really see any of the dresses. We are looking for dress makers.

Either Ashley's Cosmopolitian Shoot (blue sparkly dress) or the Comic Con (pink dress) for me I tihnk...but I might try and see if I can find a dress similar to the silver one she wore to the UK Eclipse Premiere...or the white one from the Eclipse Premiere in Antwerp...or the one she wore for the World Eclipse Premiere in LA! :D