Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Hola amigos :P

I scared a 2nd year today because he walked in on my spanish speaking class to do a test in French and I randomly started talking to him in Spanish, he was literally like this -----> ;)

We got a talk on STA travel, I need to do a Gap trip and its between Thailand, Japan and TransAmerica, I thinks Americas winning simply because I can go to Seattle :D

Ah thanksgiving what I believe is like the training for a marathon, its preparing the Americans for Christmas XD

Raging with your cold, is it snowing near you because you coulda had a snow day today :P

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hey hey :)

Not so full of cold today so thats good.

History GCSE next Monday (not the one coming, the one after :unsure: )

I love this tweet... :D

AshleyMGreene Annnnd I'm thankful for all my amazing fans! You guys deserve your own separate tweet :) Cant wait to read all your Turkey Day stories! Xo

I know what she had that day. Pancakes for breakfast and turkey for lunch I think.

http://yfrog.com/e4oxb0j

http://yfrog.com/0r5ski0j

Hello ^^

Its Ellie Goulding this weekend and I really want it to snow, it'll be all Christmassey and pretty :unsure:

Plus is she sings her cover of Your Song by Elton John then it's just complete.

My sister has a module on her birthday :D Can you move modueles? Because we're in Amsterdam on her birthday ;)

There's a Florence Calender on sale, Needs! :o I found my twin, no jokes, I met her at the Temper Trap, she's amazing and loves Flo which is good :unsure:

Because I hate my family right now, my mum has accused me, my dad and my brother of taking her bithday money, when I know it wasn't me as I haven't been home much as I'm at college till after 5. And now I feel like I'm not trusted and I'm the most trustful person there is, and I know it was my brother and so does my dad and he hasn't owned up to it or put the money back so there goes my Christmas and thereofre E5 too, cos I can't afford to go!!

We've had the tiniest bit of snow. Not even an inch so not enough for a snowman!

The bathroom is the warmest room in the flat today...But its reeeaaaallly warm so I might go and live in there :)

Aww no Becky :dance: Looks like its only me and Rachel for ET5 then. Typical that it looks like I'll be struggling for ET6 when everyone can go. :/

Hi again,

I just meant that cos I'm not having a christmas this year beacuse of my brother it looks unlikley that i'll be able to go beause i don't have the money and no one is going to pay for me. My mum knows its my brother becuase her money went missing yesterday and he was the only one home at luch, due to an inset day, so it can only be him as I was at college, my mum was working and so was my dad and I don't think it was the cats! ;):thumbup:

So until he owns up to it or punch the suffing out him and shove in Mr Next Doors Jeep I'm not going anywhere fun, and I won't even have Eclipse to watch and it'll be all his falt so he can go drown in the tiolet for all care!! :lol:

What makes matters owrse is that mum keeps using the word "suspects" it really makes me feel like a criminal and that I can't be trusted but how can I be a criminal if I wasn't even there.

My only other solution is to go into my fund and "donate" the stolen money back and make my brother pay me back twice as much, cos 1. I would have saved his ungreatful, theiveing behind and 2. I can have christmas again and therefore go to ET5. :P

And anaother thing, I am not doignas mum says and gang up on my brother cos I'm not that mean and I might just save is butt!! :geek:

Why is it I can have one good night (last night) only to have it ruined less that 24hrs later?!!!! :chair:

Life sucks. :thumbup::lol:

I watched Toy Story 3. Twas v. good :P

My mum took a load of my beanie babies to a toy sale and we got 10.12, but it was originally for printer ink but as I refused my mum said it was to pay for Eclipse or The Last Airbender. I said the Last Airbender seeing as I told my mum she was buying Eclipse :chair: I demanded I get them on the day they're out. My mum is easily persuadable sometimes.

Oooohhh!!! Walk on the Wild Side is on! Ohhh! Sorry I get excited about all sortsa crap :geek:

Becky I suggest you throw your brother through every window in your house and then through your next door neighbours jeep because he's being an ass :thumbup: Or tie him up and force him to admit it :firedevil:

I've forced my mum to do the shopping in Sainburys tomorrow so she can get Toy Story 3 for £7 xD

Sweeney Todd is on tonight, Jamie in my face pleasums :lol:

God ET7? I'll somehow have to bribe my mum to let me go, hopefully she'll be in a good mood like after ET4 when she said she's pay for ET5 and ET6 :geek:

I bought a Thorntons advent calender, Christmas is nearing :P

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat