• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Yeh certain words mess up the word order ^_^

Argghh my work experience Email I just got is saying that they need to check with my work experience organiser person and she's away for two weeks!!!

Yeh certain words mess up the word order :D

Argghh my work experience Email I just got is saying that they need to check with my work experience organiser person and she's away for two weeks!!!

Anyways. I watched The Zoo yesterday. It was lovely until...they had to put a baby penguin down because of an abnormal spine, they tried to get to a vulture chick before it was eaten by it's parents but they were too late, and then a gorilla died and they showed it's dead body (I freak out with dead things) and showed the autopsy!!!! :thumbup:

Hi!! :YAHOO:

I feel so sorry for you guys doing your GCSE's. when i think back at them i think of all the painful memoires that came with them!! :P

Well it looks like you all are smarter than me judging by the grades your getting!! :YAHOO:

So good luck to you all! i know you'll all do a lot better than i did!! ;)

I think I'm a bit late with the introductions :')

But hello :) I'm Lucy, I'm 15 and still will be when ET5 rolls around. I love music, films, and books. All I'm listening to atm is Aiden Grimshaw from X Factor on repeat :unsure: Film wise, Inception is the best film I've seen all year (except Eclipse ;)) but seriously, what a sensation. And I'm currently reading Time Traveller's Wife. :thumbup:

I get over obsessed with things (atm it's Aiden Grimshaw, the poor boy :') ) not to the point of stalking though, don't worry :L But when I love something, I really love it. Hence me coming to these cons :)

My cousin will be at the con with me, she's 20, but still 15 in her head :')

Shut up now Lucy.

K.

GCSEs guys how'd it go? :P

I had to walk home in the lashing, thundery, stupid, tv wreaking rain so Im not soaking and somehow my tights ran with colour and my feet are blue :l

Hi Lucy (: Is tis your first?

Omg another person who has a older person but with the mental state the same as them xD Its the same with my cousin, she's 18, Im 16 but she really is just a girl :(

Howdy to New and Old friends!!! :P

I've been watching the live stream for Harry Potter too!!! Really wanted to go but had to go to the hospital, maybe in July I'll try!!! :(

Oh and good luck to those of you taking exams I know how you feel, my maths exam is on monday!!! ;)

Yes it would be too!! :P

I looked so cold there! Emma had to keep putting a coat on, Julie didn't take hers off and Helena only just put a shrug on near the end!! Loved her dress it was gourgeous!! :D

Just glad that it didn't rain for them that would've been a nightmare!! :poki:

And Daniel said "Hello internet!" :poki: did you see Jamie? he'd broken his leg, poor guy!