• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hey David

I was trying to stop it but she was seriously p***ing me off. Sorry for causing trouble, and I'll see if Lily comes on and apologises too.

She was really patronising us and being really hypocritical. But still, me and Lily, and EliciaCullen took it too far.

as you will see on this forum I don't normally cause trouble like that. That was a one off. I was in a bad mood anyway. it won't happen again

Hey David

I was trying to stop it but she was seriously p***ing me off. Sorry for causing trouble, and I'll see if Lily comes on and apologises too.

She was really patronising us and being really hypocritical. But still, me and Lily, and EliciaCullen took it too far.

as you will see on this forum I don't normally cause trouble like that. That was a one off. I was in a bad mood anyway. it won't happen again

I agree. We took it too far. Sorry everyone. Won't happen again. We'll reign ourselves in. All Fwends? ;) :)

• Moderators

I'm sure you can understand that it's frustrating for us to have to be in the middle of something like that.

Regardless of our opinions, or our friendships with anyone off forum etc, we can't let anyone act like that.

All we can do is ask for people to calm down and not do that stuff, and hope they listen. Sadly sometimes people don't, and it forces us into a tough position.

I'd much rather people were allowed to offer opinion and discuss them in a sensible manner. Sensible being the most important word. I don't censor people without it being completely necessary.

Just hope people learn for the future.

Exactly xD

But maybe there's a quick exception :D

I know Jemma, the whole Rebecca thing was amazing! The whole fake pregnancy and crazy bit made great TV.

I remember watching the whole thing between her and Alex unfold and almost falling off my seat with every moment :wub:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat