Major oops

wishingpixie

I have kind of a problem with my order too, I suppose...

When I filled in the blanks about my credit card details, I had to fill something like "date of issue" or something... That's the first time I was asked such a question, and I did not really know what to answer, but I did put a date, because the order wouldn't get on otherwise. Should I worry about that? Or will the order be processed thanks to the other details?

Everything is done manually, so if there's a problem someone will contact you, Dellefyne.

Some credit cards don't even have an issue date as far as I know.

In the past we've always been saying "Just put something in to make the order go through", so you've done totally right. :D

Hello! This evening I ordered a silver ticket pass, I forgot to put my name in the box of the shopping basket (sorry I didn't pay attention :D )

I sent an email to Jolla..I do hope everythings ok with my order

Hello! This evening I ordered a silver ticket pass, I forgot to put my name in the box of the shopping basket (sorry I didn't pay attention :D )

Yes, everything will be okay. Don't worry. Jason has posted in one of the pre-order topics that everything will be sorted out.

Yes, everything will be okay. Don't worry. Jason has posted in one of the pre-order topics that everything will be sorted out.

Thank you very much! I was really concerned....

If any of you still have order issues, email Jola at info@collectormania.com with your order ref in the subject and raise any issues you have by email - that way, if there is a problem, they can resolve it with you asap :)

Although I am currently not dealing with the processing of tickets (I did post this in another thread), still send your emails to the same address. Someone in the office should then pick it up and deal with it for you :WAVE: