24 - Day 8 (UK Pace)

Will Jones

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will this dross end, worst season ever, and announcing movies will either have to be about jacks past or its the biggest telegraphing of a season ending of all time.

gotta say i love 24, even when its not firing on all cylinders, though this season started to get a bit boring and jack light in the middle, i stopped watching it for a few weeks then caught up in one hit, which is the best way to watch 24 in one hit ;-)

really like how the season is shaping up to end, with jack on a revenge mission

i think the mistake they made with 24 was doing james bond style world at risk nukes every season, white house under siege? i think they should of done another season back to basics then the movies, but till i reckon the movies will be awesome and I hope tony and pierce return

When will this dross end, worst season ever, and announcing movies will either have to be about jacks past or its the biggest telegraphing of a season ending of all time.

gotta say i love 24, even when its not firing on all cylinders, though this season started to get a bit boring and jack light in the middle, i stopped watching it for a few weeks then caught up in one hit, which is the best way to watch 24 in one hit ;-)

really like how the season is shaping up to end, with jack on a revenge mission

i think the mistake they made with 24 was doing james bond style world at risk nukes every season, white house under siege? i think they should of done another season back to basics then the movies, but till i reckon the movies will be awesome and I hope tony and pierce return

As long as the Cougar has a cameo, the film will be great!!

On a serious note, maybe the 24 hour format is whats causing the issues now that we are 8 years in, the need to have something happending for such a length of time is probably the reason for the feeling that the storylines have become either too far fetched or drawn out.

Two 12 hour short seasons with different storylines could of been a solution, but a film, with a big budget and shorter timeframe will hopefully be just as good.

on J ross show kiefer said there would be more than one movie and it would be a representation of a 24 hours time period with in a 2 odd hour movie.

he dont half look and sound like his dad when he is not acting, especially the voice, and he is so laid back and cool, makes his turn as jack even more impressive, gotta say I love mr baur so much lol to be honest the scripts could be complete tripe but as long as ive got jacks one man army ill be happy lol

He didn't look so laid back and cool in the photos I saw of him being chucked out of Stringfellows the other night then sitting slumped half concious in the back of a car having lost his shirt somewhere along the line!

Another better episode last night, Dana has obviously been watching old seasons of 24, she's got the Nina looking sinister at the CCTV camera in an interrogation room thing down quite well!

Was it just me or when President Hassan was on the webcast, did he look like the worlds worst Elvis impersenator who'd had far too much too drink. The decline in his hair has been quite dramatic in the last two episodes.

Prince Freddie continues to look like a pouting Ballerina, at least if CTU decide to get rid of him for his dereliction of duty, I see a glittering career awaiting him at Pineapple Dance Studios!

Edited by Count Fooku

Definately one of the best episodes this season.

See I knew there was a reason they cast Sackhoff as Dana, great performance. Was quite impressed with the interogation room, all sorts of automatic doors sliding open and closed from all different directions, nice to know that the credit crunch hasn't affected CTU, what ever happened to a traditional concrete room with a one way mirror?

Reckon Cole's gonna come good in the end but found it strange that despite all of CTU's technology for his debrief he was sat in a room on his own and looked to be writing his debrief down on a pad of paper !!

Didn't see the demise of Hair Bear Hassan coming, was expecting the broadcast to be from a different location. Instead it looks like a manic barber was let loose in revenge for crimes against sensible haircuts.

Now that Jack's mad, it's going to be good.

Edited by TonytheCylon

President Fabulous had his throat cut then some more stuff happened. Jack probably shouted damnit a couple of times, Renee's forehead got a bit bigger then the pips went and the episode ended.

oh man there is a cracker of an ending to an ep coming up where jack ends it well p****d off, sets up a good end to the series with him out for justice i reckon , im hoping to see the next ep tonight online, i think ep 18 is what im gonna see tonight

Wow thats not fair :D you'll be two episodes ahead as last Sundays instalment on Sky One was episode 16.

Pleased to hear that Jacks gonna get even madder tho, sounds like the series is going to end on a high, which hasn't been the case in the last few seasons which peaked before the end.

Wow thats not fair ^_^ you'll be two episodes ahead as last Sundays instalment on Sky One was episode 16.

Pleased to hear that Jacks gonna get even madder tho, sounds like the series is going to end on a high, which hasn't been the case in the last few seasons which peaked before the end.

yer just watched ep 18, jacks gone rouge, looking forward to the last 6 eps

24, eps

am i the only one who every time i see the president taylor i think snarf from thundercats lol

I can't help but think that if Hassan's wife is going to be president she's going to need to sort her hair out. At least think about a feather cut or put some layering in there. Not sure if I can really see the Clerics in a country which apparently has a very hard line militant opposition going for a female president either!

Surprised the sniper didn't go for a head shot with Renee, there's more than enough room on her forehead.

Good to see former President Nixon/Logan back last night, I might have this wrong but wasn't he supposed to be a born again Christian last time we saw him, he seems to have very much turned back to the dark side! I could be wrong but I also thought I detected a frisson of sexual tension between him and his 'executive assisitant'.

Can't imagine what Logan's 'leverage' is, and based on Fooku's comment above perhaps it won't be fit for broadcast :D

Not that I was hoping to see a bit of flesh (it's a US family show after all) but I was simply transfixed at how a common bed sheet can cling to a person despite being shot, dragged through an apartment, carried down stairs, down the hall, bundled in and out of a cab rushed into an operation theatre etc.

Of course the reason was probably down to a lot of static electricity which built up while Jack did his duty, what a guy, running around saving the world all night and still not afraid to perform for 26 mins 14 seconds or so!

All joking aside, another good episode, thats two 'big endings in a row, whats next....

So it's now Jack vs. everybody again! At least he's got a helicopter this time round, should help fit everything in he needs to do in the final 6 episodes.

Logan's exec assistant looks more dodgy by the minute and now that the Russains have been threatened and Jack's on the loose, I doubt whether Logan will last much longer.

Poor Chloe's got loads of sorting out to do, poor girl, she's been in charge for 65 minutes and it's all going wrong again.

Another good episode and we got to see Sociopath Dana in the sliding door interrogation room again, it was afterall a set that deserved more than just one scene.

What was with that private security bloke, did he not get the memo about only cowboys and gentlemen who are good with colours still growing moustaches, and as for his torture methods, please waterboarding is just soooooooo Guantanamo 2007!

Unless it was a deleted scene where one of them pops into the bank during their lunch hour to pay a cheque in while the other two stand and wait while discussing which sandwich they are going to order from the Deli round the corner, that would be a no!

Unless it was a deleted scene where one of them pops into the bank during their lunch hour to pay a cheque in while the other two stand and wait while discussing which sandwich they are going to order from the Deli round the corner, that would be a no!

although so much of 24 seems to be reminisant of previous seasons there is a nice scene with jack and dana ;-) must be the next live ep, think im either upto date or 1 behind online wise

Jack's definately a Bacon sarnie man, Cole would probably have wet lettuce on white bread with the crusts cut off.

You know, I reckon Mrs Hassan is behind it all. 5 episodes to go.....

Awesome episode, really enjoyed it. Thats 3 out of the last 5 shows which have had a big 'death; at the end of the episode.

Shame for old Logan, he's probably totally unaware that his 'sexually tense exec assistant' has turned up at CTU with a fit blonde.

oh and yes, Cole may as well of had his crustless wet lettuce sarnie at the bank, he is useless.

Edited by TonytheCylon