24 - Day 8 (UK Pace)

Will Jones

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a 24 addict since the very beginning and I thought Day 7 was a definate improvement on the last few seasons, so I'm really looking forward to Day 8.

The change in location from L.A. to Washington D.C. helped and Day 8 being set in NYC should freshen it up a bit more.

Of course, me being a big Katee Sackhoff fan simply adds to the anticipation of the new season, can't wait for the fun to begin. Not long now.

3 Days 0 Hours 22 mins 45 seconds...... :chair:

I'm really excited for the new season! I'm so happy as all of my favourite shows have started up again or are coming back in the next few weeks :thumbup:

Yes, it's great that the long wait is over, with the final LOST season starting in it's new Friday slot on Sky One from 5th Feb, it's all good stuff.

Lets hope that new shows such as Caprica and the remake of V are worth the wait too.

I'm really excited for the new season! I'm so happy as all of my favourite shows have started up again or are coming back in the next few weeks :thumbup:

Yes, it's great that the long wait is over, with the final LOST season starting in it's new Friday slot on Sky One from 5th Feb, it's all good stuff.

Lets hope that new shows such as Caprica and the remake of V are worth the wait too.

Both Caprica and V are great. I have seen the first few episodes of V, and the pilot for Caprica. Good times.

just watched the 4 online, awsome,

i like the new character freddie prince jr plays, and Mykelti Williamsons character is interesting, katee sackhoff is hot but her sub plot is annoying (still not as bad as kim and the couger lol in season 2)

kiefer is awesome as always and wow renne has gone bad ass, i like

i wanna see more jack kicking ass though, but im greedy lol

i like the new character freddie prince jr plays, and Mykelti Williamsons character is interesting, katee sackhoff is hot but her sub plot is annoying (still not as bad as kim and the couger lol in season 2)

Dude, be careful not to spoiler. I put UK Pace in the title as not everyone does what we do and watch online.

We have seen 4, but only two are on tomorrow night!!

Edited by Will Jones

Due, be careful not to spoiler. I put UK Pace in the title as not everyone does what we do and watch online.

We have seen 4, but only two are on tomorrow night!!

thought i was being careful lol, well maybe the renne bit was spoilerish ;-)

sorry

My God, Kim made it through two whole car journeys without being kidnapped, burgled senseless, ambushed, attacked by any sort of wildlife, inhaling any toxic gases, watching a family member being killed or even getting pursued by an anrgy employer!

Few odd things about these first two episodes, first of all what is going on with the President of the Non Specific Middle East Country (no one mention Iran) and his brother's hair? The President looks like he's stepped straight off the set of some Bollywood spectacular and his brother looks like he should be the manager of a knocking shop in Marakesh!

The new CTU set looks more like the Starship Enterprise, someone obviously wanted to make sure that all those good folks with HD TVs were getting their money's worth! That new CTU Director is camper than a row of tents and frankly Freddie Prince Jr is about as convincing as a hard faced counter terrorist agent as Kenneth Williams in Carry On Spying!

Early days of course so hopefully things will pick up as the plot develops.

Agree with Count Fooku, You have got to look at the casting as a bit odd as Anil Kapoor and Akbar Kurtha especially looked out of place.

Sometimes 24 takes a few episodes to get into it's stride and at UK pace, it's only two episodes in at the moment, so it will hopefully get better.

Not sold on the new look CTU either, looks like the government have hired the same interior designer as the owners of Dollhouse!

Katee S...yummy

Never has a truer word been said!!

Looking forward to the next 22 hours, should be fun.

Nah, she needs it, to take mine and Will Jones' photoshoot bookings at LF&CC :YAHOO:

Having said that, most of CTU had them on, it will look so dated when the next gadget comes along in a few years.

Met Katee at MK a few years back and she was uber hot then. Now she is uber uber uber to the power of infinity hot in 24...

Yes, agree, Met her at Collectormania Manchester in 2006 and then again in London at the end of 2008, by which time she had grown her hair and looked pretty much like she does in 24...it was a memorable weekend :D

Bit unusual seeing her in a non-kick ass role tho.

My God, Kim made it through two whole car journeys without being kidnapped, burgled senseless, ambushed, attacked by any sort of wildlife, inhaling any toxic gases, watching a family member being killed or even getting pursued by an anrgy employer!

Few odd things about these first two episodes, first of all what is going on with the President of the Non Specific Middle East Country (no one mention Iran) and his brother's hair? The President looks like he's stepped straight off the set of some Bollywood spectacular and his brother looks like he should be the manager of a knocking shop in Marakesh!

The new CTU set looks more like the Starship Enterprise, someone obviously wanted to make sure that all those good folks with HD TVs were getting their money's worth! That new CTU Director is camper than a row of tents and frankly Freddie Prince Jr is about as convincing as a hard faced counter terrorist agent as Kenneth Williams in Carry On Spying!

Early days of course so hopefully things will pick up as the plot develops.

i actually liked freddie p j character and the weird and funny director lol loved his looks when interacting with chloe lol

yer the hair of the brother was awfull lol and that part of the plot was obvious.

Watched episodes 3 & 4 last night - you weren't kidding about Renne, awesome crazy bad !! :angel:

Enjoying it, and the pace has picked up a bit, another double episode this coming Sunday, Love it.

At least Renee's not completely mental!

It was a bit more like 24 last night, the episodes moved on at a better pace.

Have to say the highlight for me was when Herc from The Wire turned up in Episode Three. Not that he gets typecast playing dysfunctional cops or anything!