nelli99

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I approve of the picature ^_^

is it posable to ban me? Or wer you joking? I can't email cos I don't know the password to the acount

Why would we ban an account that isn't yours?

That part doesn't make sense. Sorry.

think I just dd a post but I don't know were it is, I can't email you David becos I don't know the password to the adress, is it possable to ban the account?

Please to eeryone else stop makig fun of me this wasn't ment to entertan people

I DONT WNAT HELP! I JUST WANT MY JEDDYPOPS ^_^

*Sniggers* Haha Jeddypops xD

It's the only way I'll get off I can't just leave it it's not wright please don't make fun of me

No ones making fun of you...We're just making fun of each other. But how come you want someone else's account banned anyways?

David. I'm not asking you, I'm TELLING you to ban me. Don't make me destroy Rhi's topic again, because you know I will. Stop being a brat and just fulfill a girls request damn you! All this forum power goes to your head sometimes I swear ¬_¬

this reminds me that i opened an account maybe 5 yrs ago on the forum but since lost the details. To open another account on here i had to set up a new email account cos i couldnt use the same email account as before (following so far?). Is there a way to find out what my previous forum details were if i was to say give the LOVELY david the email addy??

this is all rather odd and i have to say i never watched any of the x-factor

this reminds me that i opened an account maybe 5 yrs ago on the forum but since lost the details. To open another account on here i had to set up a new email account cos i couldnt use the same email account as before (following so far?). Is there a way to find out what my previous forum details were if i was to say give the LOVELY david the email addy??

this is all rather odd and i have to say i never watched any of the x-factor

YOU DIDNT WATCH JEDDYPOPS?! ^_^ SHAAAAAAAME!

hehe nopes. i think im one of the only people in the country not to have watched it...... maybe i need a support group!

You missed out! ^_^

Done JadeyWadey :)

YOU SCAREY ME NOW! I can just imagine you watching me through my window! D;