doctor who s5

tgifriday

• Moderators

It might be on in the bar, if that's what channel the TV there happens to be tuned to.

(Think it was Comic Relief that was on during Hub 2, with David Tennant pesenting... we wandered past and watched bits and pieces through the Friday night)

Of course, there's always the TVs in people's hotel rooms...

Edited by etmuse

Do you know whether or not the TVs in the Park Inn are actually TVs? It's just you had to pay to watch things on the TVs at the Hilton, that's what came up when I turned mine on anyway. I really hope I don't miss an episode of Doctor Who but I won't complain if I do as I can always watch it when I get back whereas this is a one-off event. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

We watched stuff just fine on the ones at the Hilton, lol. (Yes, for free.)

And we watched stuff last time on the TV in the room at the Park Inn last time. Generally watching BBC1, ITV etc is free...

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, really? I'm so stupid, ah well .. at least I know now for Roadhouse and any further conventions that I go to at the Birmingham NEC. Wherever we are at this event, I'm pretty sure that I'll be sneaking into my room to watch Doctor Who series five so long as it doesn't mean I miss something big like the Hub skits that they do, I love them lol. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

You know I can stand missing DW if thereis something going on, thats why I'm there in the end.

BUT, two things will get me upstairs and missing whatever is going on.

1) The Hub falls on Matt's first episode. I really want to see that as it goes out.

*edited*

Please be careful with spoilers :thumbup:

Edited by DavidB