Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much money are you talking and what colour? If you dont mind me asking that is xx

Preferably gold but if not black as I could easy borrow a black cap. I was thinking no more than £20 what with trying find something for Friday party to and a dress! Or I could wear something I already own but what goes with a gold gown lol.

Here's the link to the site I found.

http://trimandtassels.com/p30/Cap_Gown_&am...oduct_info.html

They cost £25.95. And you can choose to have 1 in gold. The 1 on Ebay that I'm watching is also gold and is $19.99 but has no cap.

Thanks for the link, bit more than I'd really like to spend if I'm only wearing it once.

Here's the link to the site I found.

http://trimandtassels.com/p30/Cap_Gown_&am...oduct_info.html

They cost £25.95. And you can choose to have 1 in gold. The 1 on Ebay that I'm watching is also gold and is $19.99 but has no cap.

thats actually not too bad, everything ive found has been more than that. well done you!!

ive got the teachers one saved in my ebay but im not sold on it.

Okay so I'm thinking if my mum lets me I may get the top dress, or the second one. Thoughts? Has anyone bought from here before how much is postage and stuff?

Ugh never mind, because my mum is an evil whore who only spends money on herself and my brother and sisters she wont get me it. Even though it's cheap. I HATE HER

I would pout and give the silent treatment always works for me :(

Ugh never mind, because my mum is an evil whore who only spends money on herself and my brother and sisters she wont get me it. Even though it's cheap. I HATE HER

I would pout and give the silent treatment always works for me :(

Haha well I barely talk to her as it is! I'm going for the 'I'll do my coursework when you give me what I want' approach.