Flashforward convention?

biggestfanever

• Moderators

I'm certainly enjoying it at the moment, though I'm not sure what the fanbase is like in terms of being successful for a convention.

As with some things, they could perhaps try one guest at a signing event and see how it goes. Not all shows appeal on that level unfortunately.

I'm certainly enjoying it at the moment, though I'm not sure what the fanbase is like in terms of being successful for a convention.

As with some things, they could perhaps try one guest at a signing event and see how it goes. Not all shows appeal on that level unfortunately.

Nice to know theres another fan what about like a lost/flashforward con or mayb like at lfcc or at colectermania midlands like a panel/appaerance?

I think a flashforward panel would be a good idea.

Hopefully, if the show does well enough it might be suitable to have a con specifically for it, but I think it's a bit early to tell yet how it is going to go. I love the show, but I've only seen the first 6 episodes.

Im liking flash forward, not great yet but just the sort of tv show I like, good eps so far aside the end of the ep were they all survive a rpg and do a slomo hero shot walk towards the baddies without being hit lol, it felt like a different show that bit

still enjoying it so far, interesting the can the future be changed aspect, the laeds are good, though i agree i doubt the fan base is there for its own con, but get the stars to a collectormania!

• 1 month later...

The cast is pretty impressive, and I love a lot of them from the other things that they have been in too, so it'd be great to see the stars at CM :(

Seconded, the time is right to get these actors now. I've had so many people (who don't normally like anything vaguely related to sci-fi), say to me that they are watching this and really like it, so any flashforward event/signing should generate a lot of interest, especially as the show is due back in March/April 2010.

John Cho would fit in with the Star Trek theme in guests so far announced at CM16

Christine Woods would be very nice too :P

• 2 months later...

Looking forward to the return of the show to see if it maintains it's early promise.

FlashForward's the main picture on the front cover of several of next weeks TV guides, might be time to announce a guest or two to take advantage of the rise in public awareness of the show that the return of the series has created?

Edited by TonytheCylon

• 2 weeks later...