General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for sounding dumb.......

You're not allowed to discuss other cons on these forums - haven't you learnt by now? :thumbup: tut tut!!!

I'm sure you can ask google the same thing though and find out that way!

Edited by DavidB

Emergency dentist deary.

I was onlt £13 to get mine out.

Fo real?!

and what they said :WINCE:

Yeah, it was an NHS deal obviously lol. It was like £11 for the extraction and a few pounds for an x-ray (Which you may or may not get.I think they do them to make more money personally hah).

You just gotta make sure you phone reaaally early.

Emergency dentist deary.

I was onlt £13 to get mine out.

Fo real?!

and what they said :uhoh:

Yeah, it was an NHS deal obviously lol. It was like £11 for the extraction and a few pounds for an x-ray (Which you may or may not get.I think they do them to make more money personally hah).

You just gotta make sure you phone reaaally early.

Was this at like a dental hospital? and they took your actual tooth out? lol ill be gappy =[ luckily it's near the back...

Yeah mines near the back as well.

It was an emergancy dentist....you phone up and then they tell you the nearest dentist to you that has a spare appointment.

Oh reet.... TY :uhoh: im gonna have to look into this I dont mind paying £13 so much lol

They did know Talie but the reporter was like "discuss how you feel about Rob not coming" and they said they already knew and it was a shame but yeah.

That was a bit harsh of the editing then lol =[

Yeah their pains. Vicky was telling me about it on the phone. Think they basically wanted to know some stuff about the premiere and the fact they'd be out all night and then turned round and starting asking about RPattz and were they disappointed he wasn't there but don't think they dared turn round and say like "Erm not really I was there for Ashley/Kellan/Nikki"