Which is your favourite film?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite film?

• The Fellowship of the Ring
    • The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended)
    • The Two Towers
    • The Two Towers (Extended)
    • The Return of the King

well i thought LOTR was the best becos i had never seen anything else like it before. But then there was ROTK which totally blew me away!!!!!!

I take it you mean FOTR?

I know what you mean, it was completely different from anything I had ever experienced before - and that was amazing.

I'll always have a soft spot for FOTR, especialy the amazing extended version, but I think the ROTK is the greatest visually - I think my mind will definitely be made when the extended version of that one comes out!

Oh the waiting...I can't stand it.

Nevermind hey? At least we've got C5 coming soon - wahey! lol

P.S. Love TTT too! The bit with Gandalf and Eomer at the end is breathtaking - go Gandalf woo woo!

u have a sick and twisted mind...making us choose like that. how could u!

but i did go for rotk, because...i dunno. half-naked frodo? (not true to the books, should be FULLY naked, im disgusted) bouncing bed hobbits? sam making me cry every two seconds? fell beasts? (oooh, i soooooo want one of those) big eye looking worried? the bowing for the hobbits? (grab the tissues!)

y sheer genius, like the other 2, but i think the ended the trilogy brilliantly

half-naked frodo? (not true to the books, should be FULLY naked, im disgusted)

Soooo with you on that!! :D

i know!!

i was so looking forward to that!

and i got even more excited when i read some interview with someone who was saying about sean say "you cant go into mordor in naught but your skin mr frodo" and i was dancing for joy.

then they had to go put trousers on him.

*sulk*

stupid 12a certificate

u have a sick and twisted mind...making us choose like that. how could u!

but i did go for rotk, because...i dunno. half-naked frodo? (not true to the books, should be FULLY naked, im disgusted) bouncing bed hobbits? sam making me cry every two seconds? fell beasts? (oooh, i soooooo want one of those) big eye looking worried? the bowing for the hobbits? (grab the tissues!)

y sheer genius, like the other 2, but i think the ended the trilogy brilliantly

Yes it is true - i do have a sick and twisted mind.

Yet again, I'm not the one talking abour half-naked hobbits, lol (although I know what you mean - if the orcs were stripping him of all his stuff, I'm sure they wouldn't stop and think about Frodo's privacy and leave his trousers on, hehe)

That bowing bit though - gets me every time..sob

yeah awwww "you bow to no-one" !!!

kinda fills u with pride, as if uve made the movie or gone on the adventure and are back safely. lol

sorry. naked hobbits frequently distract me. they cartwheel into my head and dance around. like this ... oh, you cant see what im doing.

lol - quite a funny image.

I had a really weird dream once that I was a hobbit, but I had no willy (sorry if this offends anyone, lol)

Anyway, it got me wondering if they do have them or not ha ha - strange if it was just smooth like a ken doll

Oh no - in need to stop this now - eek!

I had a really weird dream once that I was a hobbit, but I had no willy (sorry if this offends anyone, lol)

Anyway, it got me wondering if they do have them or not ha ha - strange if it was just smooth like a ken doll

im offended!! well actually no

see this is letting out all ur wierdest dreams for everyone to know. its healthy....sure it is. ken dolls annoyed me cos i only had 2 and i had about 30 barbies. so im guessing i dressed some of my barbies up like men. lol

see this is letting out all ur wierdest dreams for everyone to know. its healthy....sure it is. ken dolls annoyed me cos i only had 2 and i had about 30 barbies. so im guessing i dressed some of my barbies up like men. lol

Yeah, dunno whether i should have disclosed so soon after joining this forum - if it makes it any better, i don't ususally have dreams like that

Honest! :)

This topic may need a rating soon if you keep it going from PG to 18 !LOL!

But feel free to carry on :P

half-naked frodo? (not true to the books, should be FULLY naked, im disgusted)

Soooo with you on that!! :P

Me too, me too, imagin my disappointment when he was only half naked, still imagine that chest with THEM nipples without the scars and woohoo if thats anything to go by..............................

but anyways I can't decide which one i like, gonna wait for the extended version of ROTK to come out then I'll make my mind up!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, me too, imagin my disappointment when he was only half naked, still imagine that chest with THEM nipples without the scars and woohoo if thats anything to go by..............................

but anyways I can't decide which one i like, gonna wait for the extended version of ROTK to come out then I'll make my mind up!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.........mmm

unfortunately last time i went, at that scene i had my friend going "hes got tiny nipples" really loudly.

lol

ahhh! i am running out of time and money.

since i was ill im waaaaay behind on my work plus this time of year for me is "birthday season" nearly all my friends have birthdays in jan/feb/mar

very annoying, and ppl keep askng me what i want 4 my bday and i dont know!!

but i asked for lotr monopoly. heh heh heh

i need to go c rotk again though! i havent seen it since december!