I still want Cam Gigandet!

staceymichelle

Love her style hate her, she is such a diva :D

Haha she is actually quite stupid. She wanted to quit OC because she wanted to do "more serious stuff" and the most serious thing that happened was that she got a part in that new show that was cancelled after 2 episodes. Haha, gotta love karma :P

I think she is a horrible actress to be honest. I hated the fact that they killed her though, because that just made Ryan an even bigger emo as if that was possible. They could have just sent her off or something ^^

Edited by Mandelina

Yayy for standees =]] I am going to ask everyone for a different Cullen at christmas and then hang them on my ceiling =] Might be a bit creepy if I woke up in the night haha.

When I got my James one at ET2, my Mum announced to everyone that she was gonna put him on my ceiling above my bed. I said that made me sound like some sort of sexual deviant. To that she replied I didn't mean it like that, but I do know what you are like!!! :wub: To say I was a bit shocked is an understatement!!

Yes! lol

Am I the only one who loves Mischa Barton?? I cried when he killed Marissa!!

I cried so, so much when she died! Completely unexpected. It didn't help that they used the Imogen Heap song..

Was it unexpected though? Because Swedish magazines spoiled it months before :D