Friday Meet up

gemma85

Yes everyone is more then welcome to come, were meeting in the hotel lobby between 3 - 3.30pm, me or Gemmaxoxo will be posting on the forum on tuesday to let u know exactly what pub/place it is where going so people can come along abit later if wanted/needed to too xoxo

Yes everyone is more then welcome to come, were meeting in the hotel lobby between 3 - 3.30pm, me or Gemmaxoxo will be posting on the forum on tuesday to let u know exactly what pub/place it is where going so people can come along abit later if wanted/needed to too xoxo

i'll be there!!! :D

Do you know what I love about fans of the whedonverse... They look out for each other and I don't think I've been anywhere where people who don't even know you will come over and talk to you even though they don't know you from adam... and you are made to feel so welcome at any of the events. I love the whedonverse family and am so glad to be part of it. The atmosphere we all create makes the events soo exciting you can't help but get caught up in the excitement of it all. Am I talking rubbish, I can't help it, that's how I feel.... 6 days to go. woohoo. Can't wait to see everyone again and also meet some newbies if there are any.

Hear, haer!!

It's a lovely community that has been built, and you see it in so many different places, forums, conventions, random meetups, etc. Everyone is accepted no matter what race, religion, sexuality, whatever, and I think this is one of the reasons why it has lasted so long after the shows have been off the air.

Half the reason I go to conventions now is to get together with all my friends (old, new and not yet met), sometimes the guests are just a bonus!

Can't wait for next weekend. Don't think I will be arriving in time for the Friday meet up, but hope you all have a great time, and don't be too drunk before the meet and greet gold ticketers!! :)

I'll be one of those newbies but i'm really excited to meet everyone. I'm with Cider, i kinda feel like the guests are a bonus. i'm just really looking forward to meeting fellow fans and being able to gush about our fav things and episodes and other such rot. I'm just really excited and can't wait!!!!!

I shall be there too......prbably be late though, hoping to make the last 30min or so...just depends how long registartion will take........

If i dont make it, I'll be wearning my meetup shirt to the opening ceremony and stuff so come say hello! Cant wait to meet you all :D

Edited by Elspeth

Me and my best friend, we're both 'newbies' to this whole convention stuff, so we're particularly with the forward looking...

I believe we're heading to the pub for a little while before the opening stuff, but yeah, it'd be awesome to get together and say hey. Honestly, I think I'll just stroll up and say hey anyway, but still!

Between 3 and half 3? I thought I'd end up being late to the meet up, but I probably won't be, I think our train gets in at 11-something then we'll be at the hotel by like...1..? idk, so yeah we should be on time. :D

(I actually have no clue about exact times, I let my Mum handle that stuff xD)