Ice Storm

Spike's dream date

yaaaaaaay, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

That's the one where he humps Christina Ricci in a dry swimming pool isn't it.

Kissing in the dry pool, not humping!!!! its a film about families and relationships- a great Ang Lee film- sad at the end. Wont say more-but watch it if you can-its one of Elijahs best-and Tobey Maguire is in it as well.

Edited by Sam's Girl

i'll be watching it probably because i dont like sleep anymore. lol

i already knew about it but i needed a reminder. once every 3 weeks i search for every single film the lotr cast has been in to see if is on british telly. there was quite a lot this time. did anyone see braindead last night? wow, i love pj and his love for blood and gore.

on also soon are:

Boy Meets Girl (Sean A) - 8:45am - Sky Movies 3 - 10 Jan

Don't say a Word (Sean B ) - 10:40pm - Sky Movies 5 - 10 Jan

Tom and Thomas (sean B ) - 9:50am and 5pm - Sky Movies 5 - 9 Jan

Dust (David W) - 1am - Sky Movies 3 - 10 Jan

and thats about it, most were at the end of dec and v beginning of jan

o well.

Edited by jenny

yaaaaaaay, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

That's the one where he humps Christina Ricci in a dry swimming pool isn't it.

Kissing in the dry pool, not humping!!!! its a film about families and relationships- a great Ang Lee film- sad at the end. Wont say more-but watch it if you can-its one of Elijahs best-and Tobey Maguire is in it as well.

:D I guess it was just over-exaggeration that I heard then! But he is topless, right? Cos I think I've seen pics of that.

OK, I still haven't solved my mystery - SDD, where exactly did you find out about the Ice Storm being on C5 on Friday? Cos I've looked in two different TV listings now and can't find it on there anywhere! It's probably me being stupid though. Anyone?! :blink:

And Jenny - I love braindead too! Amazing film! Such a contrast with LOTR. Though the Shelob scenes really are reminiscent of PJ's horror days! The music and bodies and everything. :frankie::D

OK, I still haven't solved my mystery - SDD, where exactly did you find out about the Ice Storm being on C5 on Friday? Cos I've looked in two different TV listings now and can't find it on there anywhere! It's probably me being stupid though. Anyone?!  :D

And Jenny - I love braindead too! Amazing film! Such a contrast with LOTR. Though the Shelob scenes really are reminiscent of PJ's horror days! The music and bodies and everything. :o  :D

I checked our TV guide and it's in there. It's also here. If the link doesn't work go to http://www.radiotimes.beeb.com and search for it and it'll come up. :D

Edited by Hobbit

OK, I still haven't solved my mystery - SDD, where exactly did you find out about the Ice Storm being on C5 on Friday? Cos I've looked in two different TV listings now and can't find it on there anywhere! It's probably me being stupid though. Anyone?!  :D

And Jenny - I love braindead too! Amazing film! Such a contrast with LOTR. Though the Shelob scenes really are reminiscent of PJ's horror days! The music and bodies and everything. :o   :D

I checked our TV guide and it's in there. It's also here. If the link doesn't work go to http://www.radiotimes.beeb.com and search for it and it'll come up. :o

OK, it is just me then! But it was under Saturday rather than Friday, that may have something to do with it. Mystery solved. Thanks loads, hobbit! {{{big hobbit hug}}}

Btw, your avatar is hot. :D

And Jenny - I love braindead too! Amazing film! Such a contrast with LOTR. Though the Shelob scenes really are reminiscent of PJ's horror days! The music and bodies and everything. :o   :D

I checked our TV guide and it's in there. It's also here. If the link doesn't work go to http://www.radiotimes.beeb.com and search for it and it'll come up. :o

OK, it is just me then! But it was under Saturday rather than Friday, that may have something to do with it. Mystery solved. Thanks loads, hobbit! {{{big hobbit hug}}}

Btw, your avatar is hot. :D

No problems - it's confusing when the film's on after midnight cos really 2am's Saturday morning anyway, lol. Either way, I'm pleased it's on cos I haven't got that yet... :o

yeah that is so annoying cos if i hadnt of just read that i wld be quite happily sitting there tomorrow thinking "oooh ice storms on tonight" when it had already been on. silly me.

must remember!

No no, you're fine, it won't already have been on!! It's on after midnight tomorrow night (2am) - so some TV guides have listed it as Friday night, others as Saturday morning. V. confusing, but I hope that made sense!