GUEST SUGGESTIONS

keithporter23

Ed Mitchell (Apollo 14) is in England in April...

von Dawson's Express

I was also going to put Capt.Mitchell's name forward as he would be an ideal guest - if he was announced,I'd buy my ticket right away! :chair:

It would also save me having to come over in April for his lecture.I'd love to meet him - go for it Showmasters! :chair:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's about Leslie Bianchini and Regan Wilson...

They were Playboy bunnies who had there pictures attached to the Apollo 12 cuff check lists as the crew walked on the moon...

Regards all

von Dawson's Express

Nice suggestion!

I won't ever say no to a PLayboy bunny!!!!

maybe christopher lloyd for the may event?

No matter how much i'd love to see him return - I think it's highly unlikely, and especially so soon after his appearance at LFCC.

you never no though, nothing is impossible. maybe a few people that cancelled collectormania could attend?

Keith you seem determined to turn this show into some sort of den of inequity!

Can you imagine what would happen to some of the older gentlemen guests if they saw her parading round the place all weekend?! It would be like M.Alphonse in Allo Allo with his dicky ticker all over again!

Nice suggestion though!

Keith you seem determined to turn this show into some sort of den of inequity!

Can you imagine what would happen to some of the older gentlemen guests if they saw her parading round the place all weekend?! It would be like M.Alphonse in Allo Allo with his dicky ticker all over again!

Nice suggestion though!

Count, I thought you'd be the first to post approval re Dita!

Don't worry too much about your dicky ticker though - there are tablets available for it - or might I suggest the organisers supply a defibrillator, with St Johns ambulance on hand?

Edited by keithporter23

James Garner (Maverick / The Rockford Files)

Batman stars -- Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig

George Maharis, Martin Milner (Route 66)

James Arness (Gunsmoke)

Roy Thinnes (The Invaders)

Robert Culp, Bill Cosby (I Spy)

Robert Conrad (The Wild Wild West)

David McCallum (The Man From UNCLE)

Stefanie Powers (The Girl From UNCLE)

It's also just hit me that Autographica 15 will be taking place less a month after the Apollo 13 40th anniversary so Jim Lovell & Fred Haise would also both make excellent guests! :D

I'd go along with that, though I think it would be good to have an Apollo 13 themed show, maybe with some of the Capcoms and others from mission control at the event as well. Even see if any of the actors from the film would come along. I know Hanks, Bacon, Sinise, Harris and Paxton probably wouldn't be available but some of the others might.