The Friday meetup t-shirt design is finally here!

Elspeth

I'm sure yours will look great :D

It doesn't matter who's looks the best or anything, it'll just be an awesome way to spot each other on the day and have something a little personal for the event :thumbup:!!

What do you mean the uploader on the website didn't work? It worked fine for me, apart from the date which i had to add as text.....................

Hi I'm trying to order some t-shirts but it's telling me the logo is not of a suitable resolution can you tell me what I'm doing wrong

Thanks

If you are using t-shirt nation, then the hallowhedon logo, mutant enemy guy and the show logos should work alright......it's only the date that i had a problem with.

My only suggestion is that when you save the picture from photobucket make sure you zoom in to 100% before you save it.......it might help (when you hover the mouse over the picture you'll see it's only at 59% of the actual size, and it'll give you an option to zoom in) Hope that helps!

Thanks for that got the photos to upload but couldn't get the site to work, ordered them over the phone in the end good job they've had lots of orders so they new what they were doing!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

My Shirt from T-shirt Nation arrived today! YAY!!!!

It's looking really good acually!

It fits fine and they've done a pretty decent job! Must have taken them ages to do all the individual bits and stick them on in place! I'm really impressed!

Here are some pics for anyone who is interested :

PICT3992.jpg

PICT3990.jpg

PICT3988.jpg

PICT3987.jpg

Apologies for looking horrid......had only just woken up!!!!

It looks AWESOME!!!

You do look awesome, I wish i woke up to something that looked that good each morning. Cant wait to meet you'all

eeeeeeee just got mine today! Very exciting! Looks much like elspeth's except the Mutant enemy guy is a little bit smaller. Plus, err, my Hallowhedon logo is very slightly off centre - my fault rather than teeshirt nation's I think! It's very tight but just about fits, yay!

I'm going to make it myself... Didn't really find a good one in the Netherlands that was in my pricerange, unfortunatly. And if I order one now I don't know if it will get here in time. I'm to d*mn busy :blink:. I'm hoping to buy a tshirt in the weekend...

My T-shirt has now been re-done still not that enthusiastic about it the logo on the front was still cut out and instead of being across the chest is under so looks a bit silly, the logos on the back though are all in one and haven't been cut out this time - looks soooo much better.

Just to make matters worse though - they ruined my New look T-shirt and did the new design on a Primark one! thats just cheek! Grr. lol

It's up to you if you would like to add your name/forum name/whedonian number to the shirt. So if you want to go ahead, if you dont, dont worry about it :D Just wear a sticker at the meetup so we know who you are :

hey elspeth, how do you get a whedonian number????

LOL beccaasp

Hey!

I'f you an anybody would like a Whedonian number just post in the whedonian topic saying you would like one and I'll add you to the list :D

This thread--> http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=49093

xxxxx

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A T-SHIRT, COS I'M GOING TO PRINT MY OWN AND I'LL DO AN EXTRA IF IT LOOKS OK (I HAVE 3 TO DO ANYWAY). LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT. I'VE ONLY GOT THE T-SHIRTS FROM PRIMARK BUT THEY LOOK OK. A PLAIN BLACK T-SHIRT IS A PLAIN BLACK T-SHIRT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND I PROBABLY WON'T BE WEARING MINE AFTER THE CON. ANYWAY I HAVE AN EXTRA T-SHIRT IN SIZE LARGE, IF YOU NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET YOUR SIZE.

BY THE WAY IT'S FREE, EVEN IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT SIZE. I JUST LIKE TO BE ABLE TO HELP OUT FELLOW WHEDONIANS. EVERYONE DESERVES TO HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER....WITH A SPECIAL T-SHIRT FOR THE OCCASION!!

ANYHOO. LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANY TAKERS :)

Edited by vampirellie

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A T-SHIRT, COS I'M GOING TO PRINT MY OWN AND I'LL DO AN EXTRA IF IT LOOKS OK (I HAVE 3 TO DO ANYWAY). LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT. I'VE ONLY GOT THE T-SHIRTS FROM PRIMARK BUT THEY LOOK OK. A PLAIN BLACK T-SHIRT IS A PLAIN BLACK T-SHIRT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND I PROBABLY WON'T BE WEARING MINE AFTER THE CON. ANYWAY I HAVE AN EXTRA T-SHIRT IN SIZE LARGE, IF YOU NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET YOUR SIZE.

BY THE WAY IT'S FREE, EVEN IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT SIZE. I JUST LIKE TO BE ABLE TO HELP OUT FELLOW WHEDONIANS. EVERYONE DESERVES TO HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER....WITH A SPECIAL T-SHIRT FOR THE OCCASION!!

you are a sweetheart for doing this, may i have a t shirt please? If it is a mens size large, that would be perfect. If it's ladies size i need a size 18. You will receive payment in hugs and drinks!

you are a sweetheart for doing this, may i have a t shirt please? If it is a mens size large, that would be perfect. If it's ladies size i need a size 18. You will receive payment in hugs and drinks!

no problem infernalcrazy i'm going to get to work today so i'll let you know how it's coming along.

are there any other takers? I'll see what I can do for you :)

Just got my t-shirt woop! Thats one worry over, its a little bit big but better than being too small. So excited now, just got to work tonight then thats it until after Hallowhedon so i have 3 days to get sorted and become increasingly excited.

no problem infernalcrazy i'm going to get to work today so i'll let you know how it's coming along.

If it's possible and you'd be willing to, I might need one. It really depends if our printer decides to work. I'll ask my Dad to sort it tonight and if not, would you be able to do me one? I'd love you forever.

We got a t-shirt but can't put anything on it, ergh.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with the printer? We practiced last weekend and it worked fine, but yesterday we tried printing the transfers out - We started with regular printer paper to check it was working - and whereas it claimed to be printing it's just printing out blank sheets of paper...We have plenty of ink left, so I dunno the problem?

If it's possible and you'd be willing to, I might need one. It really depends if our printer decides to work. I'll ask my Dad to sort it tonight and if not, would you be able to do me one? I'd love you forever.

We got a t-shirt but can't put anything on it, ergh.

let me know if you get your printer sorted out Buffy Lover. What size of t-shirt would you need?

Does anyone know what could be wrong with the printer? We practiced last weekend and it worked fine, but yesterday we tried printing the transfers out - We started with regular printer paper to check it was working - and whereas it claimed to be printing it's just printing out blank sheets of paper...We have plenty of ink left, so I dunno the problem?

Unfortunately i couldnt afford it, and thats also the reason i wont be able to dress up for the partys :D grr! So friday for the meetup ill probs just be in my standard black DSC tee.

don't worry, not everyone will be getting dressed up i'm sure. what size of t-shirt would you need cpfc1905 i MIGHT be able to help :)