Jeremy Bulloch in costume please

Skylover

as you possibly know Jeremy Bulloch has a great Boba Fett fan-made costume, and he recently weared it in UK. You can see a video here :

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Jerem...e_UK_126822.asp

Maybe SM could organize a photoshoot with him in costume? (helmet in hands)

it would be so awesome and a rare opportunity, who's with me??

but I guess first he would have to be invited, cause when Ive seen him early this month in Paris he told me he wasnt.

oh and we already have one Bounty Hunter for London (Alan Harris), so I wouldnt mind to have more of them... and SM, please be aware no events yet had a full ESB bounty hunters reunion so you would be first, again :P

pleeeeeaase ...

Edited by Skylover

as you possibly know Jeremy Bulloch has a great Boba Fett fan-made costume, and he recently weared it in UK. You can see a video here :

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Jerem...e_UK_126822.asp

Maybe SM could organize a photoshoot with him in costume? (helmet in hands)

it would be so awesome and a rare opportunity, who's with me??

but I guess first he would have to be invited, cause when Ive seen him early this month in Paris he told me he wasnt.

oh and we already have one Bounty Hunter for London (Alan Harris), so I wouldnt mind to have more of them... and SM, please be aware no events yet had a full ESB bounty hunters reunion so you would be first, again :P

pleeeeeaase ...

Yeah that would be great although i got the next best thing done. Me in my Boba costume with Jeremy Bulloch, Have a look http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/s...Picture1356.jpg

Edited by the batman

I was a guest assistant with Mr Bulloch at Who Wars, and he was asked a few times if he'd do an appearance wearing his costume; and he said then that he'd consider it for charity, but would need to get permission from LucasFilm to wear it in any official capacity and they probably wouldn't let him for profit.

It's a nice idea but I think its a bit let down by the fact that dear old Jeremy doesn't look awfully Fett like under the mask.

I'd imagine Fett to look a bit more like Temura Morrison with a few decent scars etc. Bulloch looks more like a nice silver haired gentleman who you might ask to call in on your Gran when your on holiday.

Personally if you were going for a Fett themed photoshoot with him I'd say better to have the costume on a manequin in between you both or something like that.

• 1 month later...

I met jeremy in Norwich and was a really nice bloke, he had the photo of him in costume as a free 10" x 8" I asked why he hasn't been to a showmasters event for a while and he replied because he doesn't get invited and is not one to invite himself. I think the fact he was off to brazil next meant he wasn't too disapointed.