Latest Guest Announcement - Chase Masterson

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

man the more I look at her the more my finger is moving towards the purchase photo shoot button lol

ahhhh man im so skint, im starting to think i might break and use my credit card cos I want so many photo shoots and the announcements arnt done yet lol. no im gonna be strong, for now

• 1 month later...

happy hour at collectormania, whats this?

lucky you, direct line to chase

Typically after the show Chase likes to meet with fans at the hotel and sit around and chat with them.

The first time I ever met her she invited me out for dinner with David Prowse - she stole his chips and fed them to me all night long. Is it any wonder I love this woman!

Edited by Stompy

Chase just emailed me-she's leaving for Heathrow shortly and would love to meet up with fans for happy hour at the convention.

DSCF3730.JPG

Whoah! What time does happy hour begin - and who's buying the first round!?

(PS i'll buy Chase a drink or 2! :D )

Edited by keithporter23

wow thats so nice, she really is a great person, and beautiful, lucky you!

so which hotel is this?

If anyone misses out seeing Chase this week we do have a bunch of CDs and DVDs and of course, "the flag photos" available on her website at

http://www.chaseclub.com

xmas.jpg

yer i remember seeing that pic of you? and her in her store or on her site when I was browsing ;-) a while back

what a wonderful and beautiful woman, very impressed with her today, greeting and talking to everyone, brilliant

must admit though i froze a little when I met her :blink:

hope to see her at more events in the future

Glad you had a good time.

I froze too when I first met her but she has a way of really putting you at ease.

Met her on the sunday, really nice guest and had good chat where she asked about my t-shirt*:-

I AM A BOMB TECHNICIAN

IF YOU SEE ME RUNNING

TRY AND KEEP UP

see if I really was one, just replied no but if I was at high school in a chem lab to which she looked uneasy about but then why wouldnt you blow the chem lab up??????

Only problem I had with her was her low-cut top..............I am only a bloke after all :thumbup:

When asked for a photo she said sure but for 5quid as it went to a charity she was supporting, anyone know which charity? Wasnt support Chase Masterson in buying a pint in London was it? :D

Edited by madmilburn