Latest Notification!

dragonsanddaffodils

o god that means I'm 20 in 17 days :'(

thats a really good time to have a birthday!, right in time 4 ET2!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!! :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::band: ( the band is singing happy birthday)

Yeah but I don't wanna be 20 :WINCE: lol

Awwwwww! I don't wanna be 26! OMG 26!! I wanna be 18 again!

Mine? November 21! *check the dates* Oh jeez, that's less than two months :WINCE: When's yours?

Me too! Even though I'm not going I'm probably gonna jump up and down in excitment when there will be some news, or cry if they get someone I really wanna meet lol :o

Edited by Mandelina

Mine? November 21! *check the dates* Oh jeez, that's less than two months :o When's yours?

Me too! Even though I'm not going I'm probably gonna jump up and down in excitment when there will be some news, or cry if they get someone I really wanna meet lol :o

14th so you're exactly a week after! Woohoo for Saturday birthdays! Think Im gonna head down to TGIFridays and get a balloon animal again :P

Mine? November 21! *check the dates* Oh jeez, that's less than two months :o When's yours?

14th so you're exactly a week after! Woohoo for Saturday birthdays! Think Im gonna head down to TGIFridays and get a balloon animal again :o

Woho! And yes, Saturday birthdays rules! As do TGIF :P

you're as young as you feel dear!

or is it as young as the person you.................. :P

My 28 year old boyfriend says the latter lol

Aw, I felt physically sick at the thought of turning 20! Now I'm nearing 21 I feel even worse D:

& Rhi, to make you feel better, you're only two years older than my mum :')

I don't wanna be a real grown up :'( haha

thats a really good time to have a birthday!, right in time 4 ET2!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!! :P:o:o:band: ( the band is singing happy birthday)

Yeah but I don't wanna be 20 :o lol

You could turn Twenteen like me and my mates did! We're slowly introducing it to the masses :P

thats a really good time to have a birthday!, right in time 4 ET2!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!! :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::band: ( the band is singing happy birthday)

Yeah but I don't wanna be 20 :WINCE: lol

You could turn Twenteen like me and my mates did! We're slowly introducing it to the masses :P

Lmao, my friend said she was celebrating the first anniversary of her 19th birthday :')