Is there a even a slight possibility of a Friends con?

lizzie7

I am a huge fan of Friends and find it incredible that it is still so funny so many years on from when it started. I haven't found a person yet who doesn't find it funny and would do anything to meet any of the cast members. So I was wondering if there would be any kind of possibility to have a friends convention???

I understand that some of the cast are just too big of a star to get (e.g Jennifer aniston) but with it being such a popular show I know there wouldn't be a problem selling tickets.

I am pretty sure this is an absolute not going to happen but at least if I know for certain I won't keep wondering :)

• Moderators

Honestly I don't think there's a chance in hell of getting any of the main cast to do a convention, and without them is there any point?

It's been over for so long now that I don't think they'd sell well with a few minor cast.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

jennifer anniston ;) so beautiful

i doubt we in the uk could get the entire main cast together ever, though shwimmer might be more approachable, he has done a movie with simon pegg and got along, persuade pegg to come and ask him to pass on a good word lol

We've had Pegg twice already. So hopefully he'd already have good things to say about us.

jennifer anniston :D so beautiful

i doubt we in the uk could get the entire main cast together ever, though shwimmer might be more approachable, he has done a movie with simon pegg and got along, persuade pegg to come and ask him to pass on a good word lol

We've had Pegg twice already. So hopefully he'd already have good things to say about us.

brilliant, hope to see him at one again in the future, hes great